Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hearthstone anyone?

(03-25-2015, 08:53 PM)Maeps Wrote:  lmao MTG is %100 not casual anymore.
Source: I've spent over $2000 on it and I go to tournaments every weekend. It's so hardcore it's not even funny. Thankfully the community is really good, minus the occasional overweight 500 pound atheist who think he's the best because of 'muh gobbies' and religiously only runs white red goblin token decks that cost like $5 to make.

$2000 on a game

What
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

(03-25-2015, 09:31 PM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote:  
Source: I've spent over $2000 on it and I go to tournaments every weekend. It's so hardcore it's not even funny. Thankfully the community is really good, minus the occasional overweight 500 pound atheist who think he's the best because of 'muh gobbies' and religiously only runs white red goblin token decks that cost like $5 to make.

$2000 on a game

What

Yeah, that happens when you like something and you have the money to support it. Plus I just enter tournaments and wreck kids and make it all back anyways so whatever.
Find

(03-26-2015, 03:46 AM)Maeps Wrote:  
(03-25-2015, 09:31 PM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote:  

$2000 on a game

What

Yeah, that happens when you like something and you have the money to support it. Plus I just enter tournaments and wreck kids and make it all back anyways so whatever.

What did you even spend that money on though
Find

Cards.

You'd be surprised how expensive M:TG can be when you get into deep game-play. They've had, what, 40+ years to design new material?

I think that a Black Lotus, a single card, will run you 3,000+.
Find

(03-26-2015, 04:21 PM)Terran Wrote:  Cards.

You'd be surprised how expensive M:TG can be when you get into deep game-play. They've had, what, 40+ years to design new material?

And I thought CS:GO skins are expensive
Find

Well, in general terms, CS:GO skins are bought with Valve FunBux, and aren't part of the real-life currencies. There are exceptions (Selling through paypal, etc), but things like M:TG cards have real, cold hard cash value.
Find

(03-26-2015, 04:21 PM)Terran Wrote:  Cards.

>3k
lmao
http://www.neostore.com/Alpha-Black-Lotus-PSA-DNA-Gem-Mint-10-p/1250.htm
Find

Just unpacked Bolvar Fordragon in Hearthstone the moment I'm reading about expensive cards.

u flamin' wot chaps?!
Find

Which legendaries you got? Here's mine:

Image Image Image Image
Find

Nice collection ya gots there. I first dropped a Gah'zrilla and Nat Pagel, but I scrapped them to craft Sneed and Jaraxxus. Worth it to be honest.
Find