Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hearthstone anyone?

I don't see the fun of a digital card game. YOu can't even hold the cards like a pokemon card.
Find

(03-26-2015, 09:57 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  I don't see the fun of a digital card game. YOu can't even hold the cards like a pokemon card.

When you play a Pokemon card does it float into the air and yell "YOU FACE JARAXXUS!" while smacking into your face, killing you, replacing you with itself giving you new abilities?

didn't think so scrub
Find

At least Pokemon isn't Pay2Win unlike heartstone.
Find

Man I LOVED pokemon cards when I was younger. THe joy of buying a tin and then going through all those cards....mmmm...

Actually just talking about pokemon cards makes me want to go and buy 10 more tins. I found pokemon cards more fun than the games.
Find

I had two holo Charizards that got stolen.
Find

Man I had this Ex Crobat which was sooooo good it could beat basically any pokemon. I never had any get stolen but I lost ones in battles.
Find

I use to have a golden leroy, but I disenchanted it to get my iron juggernaut. That card is so fucking insane.

(03-26-2015, 11:00 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  Man I LOVED pokemon cards when I was younger. THe joy of buying a tin and then going through all those cards....mmmm...

Actually just talking about pokemon cards makes me want to go and buy 10 more tins. I found pokemon cards more fun than the games.

Oh fuck yeah man

I have like over 1,000 cards.

That feeling when you broke open those tiny little foil packages, and saw the first card, damn.

I loved making type based decks, like all grass type, all water type, and seeing if I could beat my sisters best deck or cousins best deck.

Or trying to trade cards with my friends. Getting rid of those extra cards that I had to get a card they had.

Fuck man those were some fun times
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)