Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Freedom Melee Proc Chance Increase

(07-09-2020, 06:04 PM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  
(07-09-2020, 05:59 PM)Terran Wrote:  
(07-09-2020, 04:31 PM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  
(07-09-2020, 04:22 PM)Terran Wrote:  
(07-09-2020, 10:47 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  Terran niggas be like: bro ur melee that takes 7 hits to kill someone outside of enclosed spaces is overpowered

but i'm going to use exclusively broken guns and crouch jump all over you.

and unpoke, I get that it's supposed to be a meme, but even if you want to dick around with it and shoot it at the sky it still takes a long ass time to even proc it.
>Still not acknowledging what I was talking about
Wrap it up folks, Its a win. Rats lost.

doesn't even move your aim, all it does is bounce you in the air, it's also counts as utility in my book if it's used to bounce someone in the air then switch to another gun to finish them.
it jumps you, causing aim penalties (try shooting while jumping), 100% obscures your vision and yes it does shift where you're aiming. That's also exactly what my first post said - Hit them with trident, quick swap and spray. They can't fight back.
"3) Aggressor can quick swap to a primary before you even recover"
don't worry about it when I play ill get a video for brass. I'm pretty sure he agrees nothing should totally take away your ability to fight, especially not a 100% guaranteed hit. Its why we nerfed look at feet.

I literally tested it, it does not shift your aim. It just makes you jump, there's multiple traits that can cause you to jump and they don't have to swap guns to use them. People fight back all the time when I use it against them, I can fight back when it's used against me. You're literally just a bum.
video shall be provided please wait up to 10 days for delivery
oh also I do agree that fireworks should work on melee, it'd be cool. Also, firework chances need to be fixed in general. They were like, 1 in 12 on a tmp and 1 in 12.8 on a revolver or 1 in 12.5 on a melee which is dumb. TMP be like 1 in 12, melee be like 1 in 3-5 depending on speed of it, revolver 1 in 6 maybe, etc.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Freedom Melee Proc Chance Increase - Terran - 07-09-2020, 06:06 PM