Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Patchnotes 07/06/2020

I'm posting things here because I have separated myself from the discord for the time being.

Just in case you didn't know, freedom jewels will be removed tonight at 12AM.
I have added another jewel to the pool however for the remainder of the event.

Notes
  • Failed jewels should now show red text.
  • Fixed fireworks not working on some weapons. If you have more that aren't working post them in bug reports here.
  • Firework damage scales based on the number shot out on proc, meaning 4 wont wipe a room wipe like it could before. They also don't eat your bullets so there's no real downside.
  • Added a new tier of the same jewels to the pass. These just have better chances to apply to a gun of your choice but are somewhat uncommon to obtain. You can drop one of them in place of the normal 3 jewels when getting one from a reward.
  • Fixed various sound and texture bugs, also various typos.

The guy above me likes boys.
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I love you Brass, keep up the good work!
Find

work on polaritY?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

yooo all the improved beryls are gonna be mine.

Thanks for the exciting new content Brass; it is what keeps me here
Find

Boomstick only fires 4-5 rockets despite having 19 pellets.
Tormented Demise shoots more rockets than it but it has a lower pellet count so it seems like it should too?
Find

Shotguns clamp at 4 rockets per shot(obviously, otherwise we'd literally crash players/servers)
Find

I think it was a placebo because his pellets are closer together so it looks like more Sad
Find

did u take away giveaway jewels
Find

Thanks for the new jewel and all the work with the event! Even if other people complained this new jewel is one of the most fun so far!
Find