Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

For shits and giggles and various MLG things

Lightbulb 
So I had the quick idea, earlier this morning I was playing with skully and 1v1'ing him, throwing melons at eachother and various explosive barrels, I tried attatching remote mines and C4 to the melons, all of those failed (as I had thought they would) I'm currently unsure if you can do this to other props, I know you can't with C4.
SO my idea would be, just for fun, attaching explosives to props.

Imagine it, you attatch a C4 to a melon and pick it up, throwing it into a crowd and killing them all with the explosion, killing one or two with the melon. It woulden't be OP, considering it's a feature to attatch shit too, rather than actually cause any extra damage; in a sense atleast.

Find

What are remote mines?
Find

(03-24-2015, 06:28 PM)Maeps Wrote:  What are remote mines?
Find

I forget their names, the little yellow thing that takes up slot 13 when you purchase it from the T shop, you place it and you can blow it up, I know you know what they are.

Find

You can attach them to most props (remote mines)
Find

Damn, wish melons were a thing you could attatch mines too.. damnit.

Find

Seems like it's something that isn't all that important to strategy and just messing around attaching explosive to props as T would probably annoy your T buddies so I don't really see the point
Find

(03-25-2015, 01:31 AM)SilentSpy Wrote:  Seems like it's something that isn't all that important to strategy and just messing around attaching explosive to props as T would probably annoy your T buddies so I don't really see the point

To quote ,"For shits and giggles".

Find

That isn't even MLG.