Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

unpoke abuse report

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): unpoke

Steam ID of Offending Player(s):STEAM_0:1:84350630

Map the event happened on: dont remember

Date of eventConfusedun june 7 2020

What Happened?:i report manegunner for rdm as i killed fuzzy while he was t for killing someone manegunner instantly kills me not letting me id not being in the room unpoke refused to punish manegunner for rdm

Witnesses: fuzzy/ gfk/ fallon/ deathray/

Evidence: unpoke admited to it with staff present
Find

Relevant but not at the same time to the topic at hand.

You should fill in the steam ID portion of your thread, leaving things blank will lead to this being ignored because you didnt fill it out fully.
His steam ID is visible on this website. https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198128966989   (STEAM_0:1:84350630)

Edit: By the way, a single missed slay isnt really report worthy. You might be mad but reel in those emotions because he didnt even abuse you like he does to other people.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(06-07-2020, 05:59 PM)Link Wrote:  Image

Relevant but not at the same time to the topic at hand.

You should fill in the steam ID portion of your thread, leaving things blank will lead to this being ignored because you didnt fill it out fully.
His steam ID is visible on this website. https://steamid.io/lookup/76561198128966989   (STEAM_0:1:84350630)

Edit: By the way, a single missed slay isnt really report worthy. You might be mad but reel in those emotions because he didnt even abuse you like he does to other people.

the point is no staff should protect players its just one round so why cant he be punished?
Find

In almost every situation of this, Unpoke wasn't the only report-handling staff/+Member on. That means likely none of them figured it was worth a report. Staff members can see a lot of things behind the scenes, so if they decided something wasn't to be a slay, there's most likely a reason. Not only that, but things can get hectic and, yes, mistakes can happen. Making a report on something like this is so unbelievably pointless that I'm shocked you joined the forums simply to do it.
Find

someone can run in a room and rdm me without letting me id a body but i cant report someone for allowing rdm?
Find

The kill that started this whole mess was a mistake. I admitted to that in the report and Unpoke took it as a mistake and therefore didn't slay me.
Your idea of "me learning to not RDM" is a failure by default, on account of me having played TTT far, FAR longer than you even think I have and also the "RDM" in question being a sincere error.

(also I can't believe you actually made this report in the first place - it's beyond pointless and isn't really going to lead anywhere beyond more reasonable folk informing you to just let this shit go)
Find

he also closed the report before anyone else could handle it

in the response that i reported manegunner he claimed fuzzy was inno
Find

(06-07-2020, 06:20 PM)Thundernuts banned Wrote:  he also closed the report before anyone else could handle it

in the response that i reported manegunner he claimed fuzzy was inno

I IDed an entirely different player's body and assumed that was who you'd just killed. I went back on what I'd said in the report in chat saying it was a double mistake, a fact that you seem to keep ignoring for reasons that continue to elude me.
Find

why does this have to be put on the forums at all, manegunner literally killed you on accident and hes told you it was, idk why you have to make non stop false reports about something so small you are obviously really sensitive about stuff online which makes you look bad complaining about everything
Find

how is this a false report? people constantly talking shit about me my picture telling me go back to moat and this guy rdming me and not being punished? how is this fair biased opinions getting in the way of people doing their role properly
Find