Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Apologizing

(03-22-2015, 04:07 PM)MatlaS Wrote:  
(03-22-2015, 04:05 PM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote:  
(03-22-2015, 03:03 PM)MatlaS Wrote:  excuse my Polish.

What

Inside joke.

Mmk
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

This may be sort of off topic but:
There's two sides to every story, and while what happened last night may not have been started by you, you definitely didn't show how much you've apparently changed by responding the way you did to such non-sense.

Another thing. Everyone has one thing or another going on in their lives, that doesn't excuse such behavior though.

Anyways, I'll keep it at that..

From now on, if any drama starts, or someone replies something sarcastic or offensive to you (this goes for anyone). Please be the bigger person and ignore it, don't reply, or PM me/Jake/Grassx and we will take care of it. There's no need for you to respond to such comments here, just let us deal with it(I've dealt with quite a few of cases like that).

Anyone participating in such 'flame wars' will receive forum warnings, and possible bans.

Also, I fucking hate drama. I would absolutely love to get rid of people causing lots of it, so watch yourselves Wink
Find

Find

Brass' last sentence is directed at me.
I know it.

I shall retreat to my cave now.
Find

Mat that last part has to change. You can't love getting into fights and insulting people especially if they don't know you well. I mean you can joke a little with people you are actually friends with (still don't just go about insulting friends because they def will leave you), but I would never go up to some random person and insult them just to insult them.
I do agree that you are sometimes targeted in game, but it's hard to deal with because you normally do ^. If someone annoys you it's best to ignore them or ask a staff to deal with them not rage on em which makes you look worse than them.
Find

(03-22-2015, 05:00 PM)Terran Wrote:  Brass' last sentence is directed at me.
I know it.

Yeah Terran, Stop being a drama queen.
Find

But I want to be pretty and get all the attention!
Sad

Edit: Well, at least Matlas did apologize. That isn't easy, right? I mean, its something! Now we can all get along (or avoid people we have troubles with).
Find

(03-22-2015, 05:08 PM)Terran Wrote:  But I want to be pretty and get all the attention!
Sad

Go to tumblr, faggot
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)

It is good you apologized but fuckk man you can't keep doing what you did yesterday. You went way over the top yesterday so I banned you for 2 days. You really just need to learn to chill a little bit.
Find

(03-22-2015, 05:00 PM)Terran Wrote:  Brass' last sentence is directed at me.
I know it.

it meant towards me
hahaha
and matlas is like my good friend and I just think that hes suck a great person and the rest that are being mean to me, can fuck off.
k bye
Oh Hey...it's me C:

Find