Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[BUFF] Weapon Rebalance

One of the biggest issues is that some guns, despite being automatic, have no damage falloff (See: Galils), which makes a gun like a TMP instantly worse. If you stack stability and accuracy, you can easily range a map and spray people down with powerful guns. I'm not sure why this has never been changed, but I assume brass is too worried about the backlash our insane, pants-on-head retarded "community" can give.
But yes I agree with most of these points, though not all.
Another one of the issues is that we have TOO MANY SIMILAR BASE GUN TYPES. You can't really change them without making them all feel the same. So, even if you buff MP5 and SG's, people will just look at the fact galils have higher base clip and the same sort of fast firing prowess and choose those.
If changes are made, they should be to make the guns feel more unique. I'm not sure how, maybe different sorts of recoil, but it'd be the greatest change.

P90's and MP5's are good, maybe not up to grade, but they're not severely underpowered. MP5's are a bit niche and could use a change, though. I have been absolutely ASSFUCKED by P90's before however.
Pistol has been worthless ever since glocks got suffixes (When I got a glock with corrosion, I never went back) and the fact deagles one-hit headshot. But the pistols are in a hard place to balance I feel...Except the FNP .45 is 10x better so just make the pistol one hit headshot, double the firerate and give it a 100% chance to crit for triple damage and maybe it'll equal the stupid fnp 45.

Also I can confirm the TMP is DOGSHIT in PVE. I can't beat worm queen in 80 seconds with a molten one with very very good stats, yet a heroic galil does it in maybe 50 seconds for me without sweating. I don't know *why*, but it just feels like a wet noodle and its terribly unfun to use. However, I also still think its VERY STRONG close range and I don't want to see it become some sort of stupid laser like the galil is over distances. It has its close quarters niche, so I sorta agree and sorta don't.

Basically everything else I agree with though.

If I had a choice, I'd start with balancing the overpowered guns first, and then switch to improving the weaker guns.
That won't happen, but its what I'd do.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [BUFF] Weapon Rebalance - Danger - 05-11-2020, 04:01 PM
RE: [BUFF] Weapon Rebalance - Terran - 05-11-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: [BUFF] Weapon Rebalance - PandaCow - 05-11-2020, 08:10 PM
RE: [BUFF] Weapon Rebalance - Danger - 05-11-2020, 10:32 PM
RE: [BUFF] Weapon Rebalance - Terran - 05-11-2020, 11:57 PM
RE: [BUFF] Weapon Rebalance - gfkxj - 05-12-2020, 10:41 AM
RE: [BUFF] Weapon Rebalance - Terran - 05-15-2020, 07:39 PM