Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Soul Harvest & Music Kits

Hello, I wanted to share an Idea I had in the shower, I'm not sure if it has been either implemented / thought about before so sorry if it is a re-post of something.

First Idea: Soul Harvest

Basically stat-trak kill count concept from CS:GO, many things can be optimized for this.
Only tracks rightful kills "certainly"
Can be seen in :
  • Melee Items
  • Primary
  • Secondary
  • Possibly in some Nades

After a set amount of kills, it could reward the player with the following:
  • Low-Tier Weapons
  • Experience
  • Coins
  • Scroll

Stats reset after being traded, even a possible new rune to reset kills without issue.
Crafted or Dropped either or.

Second Idea: Music Kits

Another concept from CS:GO, the music kit.
Basically some music will play on the follow terms:
  • Pre-Round (New Map After MapVote) ~ 30 sec Grace Time
  • Pre-Round (Normal) ~ 5-10 sec Grace Time
  • Death (From Any Object) ~ 3-5 sec Grace Time
  • Death (From Event Object) ~ 3-5 sec Grace Time
  • Post-Round (Normal) ~ 10-15 sec Grace Time
  • Post-Round (Map Ended, Mapvote in Place) ~ 20-30 sec Grace Time

Items will be merged with coinshop.
Players can suggest new music kits.
Music kits could be tradable and dropped from any event.
Make sure that copyright wont shut it down, and that it is legal to use said tracks

Third Idea: Lobby Radio

Basically describes itself. I know the ambience of lobby is nice, but a radio would be cool, possible a jukebox idea.
Players can pay to add in a track of their favorite song. Maybe.
Again too, Make sure that copyright wont shut it down, and that it is legal to use said tracks..

Anyway TLDR, I hope for feedback. Sorry again if any of these have been posted before.

Thanks for Reading

~Kain

I think stat tracking should be a standard feature in a weapon. Tuhis was in NTG at some point of time. Stats could be in the "inspect" button (where you view the model of the gun) with stats like kills, headshots, damage dealt, etc.

We have post-round music already, but no one uses it. I think Music Kits would be a unique feature. Possibly players can submit their own edited songs and they can be dropped through post-round or in buy them in the shop

As long as the Jukebox can be muted by the client it could be nice. I don't know how much of it will be used cause most people put their own music on anyways, including myself.
Find

Stat tracking is always awesome and would love to see it implemented.

Music kits would be an okay thing to add but seems like a last place on priority list

As for lobby 'jukebox' just listen to spotify or youtube just seems like a useless thing to add to lobby imo
Find

+1 i like the stat tracking that would be really cool to have in the game but im not sure about the music stuff i really hate music playing after i die ,etc.
Find

stat tracking is dope would love to see this
Find