Steam Name (Current): Arrogant Swami

Steam Name (During incident): Arrogant Swami

Steam ID: it was discord : Arrogant Swami#6040

Name of staff you were banned by: i have no idea

Length of the ban: perm

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: repealed

Reason for ban: i think it was because i sent a link to my discord server

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: yes i did

What really happened?: i sent my discord server link to forerunner server and got banned.

Additional details: i think i should've got a warning or something less of a perm.
Find

lmao..... ive seen this fella in game a bit and he seems fine. advertising is, i guess, a bad thing but a permaban for it seems excessive. +1!!!!!!!
Find

I assume this was you lmao

(04-25-2020, 10:35 PM)Ace Wrote:  I assume this was you lmao
most likely
Find

Yeah, you were banned for posting your discord link in every single text channel available to you. What made ya think that was a great idea?

- That Thrakos Noob

(04-26-2020, 02:58 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Yeah, you were banned for posting your discord link in every single text channel available to you. What made ya think that was a great idea?

idk i remember doing that to every single server i was joined to to get more members but then i came back to frg and its fun.

I've played with him he seems fine but to advertise in every single text channel seems like you simply don't care

(04-26-2020, 03:07 PM)Arrogant Swami Wrote:  
(04-26-2020, 02:58 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  Yeah, you were banned for posting your discord link in every single text channel available to you. What made ya think that was a great idea?

idk i remember doing that to every single server i was joined to to get more members but then i came back to frg and its fun.

I cant even read this but it seems like you treated this server as a billboard to advertise some discord to

Find

i dont really care about the advertising itself so much as it being really fucking dumb. why would this be ok... insane, lol. if other people are ok with that, they're the exception, not the rule, most servers won't let you advertise your own on them.
+1 to mute rank for X amount of time for being retarded

Perma bans from discord can cuck u out of trades really hard, mute him!

I think perma for advertising is a little harsh, like heisen suggested just mute or let him be and if he does it again then I guess a perma is suitable
anyways
+1 for unban from me
Find