Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bloodweep Change/Buff (Because I use it)

The melee is really pointless, because it has a DoT that only does anything if you, well, melee them. Which is really silly, since its a slow-damaging, healing DOT. If it was a gun it'd be amazing, but as a melee? You go up, bonk someone, and then they kill you. You can't hit them and run away, the weapon has, like, almost no mobility.

Its just a really pointless suffix for a melee that doesn't do a lot. So, a few proposed changes:

Change it to if you get a kill with it, it heals you over time, so its more viable (ATM the heal/dot stops when they die of course, so if you just shoot em right away it does nothing)
Give it a special ability like maybe once per round you can throw a homing axe at someone that triggers the suffix 100%.
Or you can place some sort of temporary rune on your body that triggers healing sometimes if you get shot.

Or just take away the suffix and buff its stats idk its fun to use and I like it but it sucky sucks.

why not, you know, wait for extinct
Find

(04-24-2020, 08:34 PM)シールプラチナム Wrote:  why not, you know, wait for extinct
The ability is flawed, its not under-powered, which is usually what Zodiacs change. It just doesn't fit for a melee weapon.
Find

There are literally guns with a 1 in 3 chance of just healing you to full on kill, there are multiple guns with the damnation suffix. The bloodweep was cool at the time and was hands down the best melee when it was out. Now though, you never see them and their whole gimmick contradicts the weapon. Please power creep it!

Not really a need to change it imo just a waste of time, bad weapon but thats true for a lot of the guns/melee's on here
Find

Bloodweep was THE melee at its inception. It still holds my favorite suffix effect (playermodel flickering in and out as a skeleton) and I can even look past how the hand isn't even holding it in 1st person. Sadly, it has aged like milk. I remember it getting a range buff (more than sledge iirc) but that just isn't enough in FRG right now.
100% support either an addition or something else for it.
Umpty Dumpty
Find