Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Changes] Extinct Railguns/Sagittarious

(04-21-2020, 11:43 AM)Terran Wrote:  The Sagittarius idea. When held out, create an ice barrier every 10 seconds. Ice barriers last 60 seconds and add 20 temporary HP.
If more than one barrier is destroyed in a single attack, temporarily blind the attacker and push their aim away from you.
This would exist as a means to add value to SAG guns that aren't just the CCD (Because, real talk, who the FUCK uses a +sag gun other than the CCD? Don't lie to me. I know you don't. You know you don't.) and would put it MORE IN LINE fi you read this, add a T to your post at the end if you read this with the other Extinct guns, adding a cool and unique ability that is something you can use to help you in numerous ways. I also think that its a VERY generous buff, meaning you could get up to +80 or even +100 bonus HP and be ready for a crazy rampage. All of it is up for change or altercations, so it can be adjusted however Brass likes or whatever.

You know that all the alignments are given specific powers based on what they actually are right, not just randomly given, say, a shitty "ice barrier"

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Changes] Extinct Railguns/Sagittarious - Françoise Appledelhi - 04-21-2020, 08:57 PM