Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rainbow Case

Rainbow 
ook ook pride crate
I am known for 2 major things in this community, that stupid Dupe Scandal and Pride Crate, which was a suggestion I put in as an excuse to get a Rainbow Sword other than Durendal into the game. This suggestion is for a case named the "Prism Case," where the gimmick is that each Tier/Weapon in the case is based on a Primary (Rare) color, Secondary (Legendary) color, Tertiary (Prim) color, and the Godlike, a Prism (with some very special properties)
Each weapon out of this case, when deconned, drops 1-3 of the weapon's color Pigment, (ex blue drops Blue Pigment), that are required for recrafting that tier weapon or can be combined to make a Higher Tier pigment (ex 1 Blue + 1 Red = 1 Purp) and the catas can be combined to create a Next Tier weapon (Ex Blue + Red cata +10 Purp Pigment + Legendary, Rare, Unlikely, Frags & Scrap makes Purp weapon)

~~~Rare Tiers~~~

Moody Blue <weapon_name>

Accuracy: -10%
Clip: -3
Firerate: +20%
Damage: -15%
Deploy Speed: +10%
Reload Speed: -5%

Trait, Moody Blue:
1 in 7.5-10 Chance to effect the enemy leaving a Blue Trail where they walk for 10-15 seconds.

Code Red <weapon_name>

Clip: +3-5
Firerate: -5%
Damage: +25%
Mobility: +15%
Reload Speed: +15%

Trait, Seeing Red
1 in 7.5-10 Chance to mark enemy for death, making them take 20% more damage from all sources for 5-7.5 seconds

Mellow Yellow <weapon_name>

Accuracy +10%
Clip: +10
Firerate: +10%
Damage: +10%
Mobility: +10%
Deploy Speed: +10%
Stability: +10%

Trait, Goldenrod:
Upon kill, enemy corpse is immortalized as a Gold Statue

~~~Legendary Tiers~~~

Villainous Violet <weapon_name>

Accuracy -20%
Clip: +50
Firerate: -20%
Damage: -20%
Mobility: -20%
Stability: -20%

Trait, Purple Haze:
For each bullet you shoot, you gain 1% to all weapon stats until weapon swap/reload.

Mandarin <weapon_name>

Accuracy: +18%
Clip: -2
Damage: +20%
Firerate: +20%
Mobility: -5%
Reload Speed: -10%

Trait, Orange Bomb:
1 in (10-15) Chance to fire a Mandarin at your enemy marking them for death and dealing double damage.

Verdant <weapon_name>

Accuracy: +10%
Damage: +15%
Firerate: -10%
Stability: -10%
Mobility: +10%
Reload Speed: -10%

Trait, Druid:
Upon rightful kill, drops a Healing Field on body healing 1 health per tick for 10 seconds.

~~~Primordial Tier~~~

Blackout <weapon_name> (Enhancable up to +18)

Damage: +10%
Firerate: -5 to +25% (increases by 2.5 per level)
Stability: -15%
Mobility: 0-15% (increases by 2.5 per level)
Reload Speed: +25%

Trait, Blackout:
Each bullet decreases opponent's contrast by 5%

Enhancement Requirement: +50% XP every time you decrease rightful enemy's contrast by 30%

Whiteout <weapon_name> (Enhancable up to +18)

Accuracy +10%
Clip: 0-6 (+1 clip per level)
Damage: -5 to +25% (2.5% per level)
Firerate +10%
Stability -15%
Mobility: 15%
Reload Speed: 10%

Trait, Whiteout:
Each bullet increases opponent's contrast by 5%

Enhancement Requirement: +50% XP every time you increase rightful enemy's contrast by 30%

Mahogany <weapon_name>

Accuracy +15%
Clip: +15
Firerate: +15%
Damage: +15%
Mobility: +15%
Deploy Speed: +15%
Stability: +15%

Trait, Lumberjack:
Upon rightful kill, turns enemy body to Wood and increases Mobility by 10%.

Now before we move onto the Godlike I need to talk about how this works. When you first get the Godlike, it's completely useless. It's a blank item that does nothing, however, using this recipe you can create a Raw <color_name> Light!

5 Raw Energy
100 <color_name> Pigment
70 Prim Frags
1000 Crystal Dust
35 Gold Bars

And each light has its own effects in the godlike

~~~Godlike~~~

Empty Prism (misc slot)
Description:
A prism from a long gone era. The light from within seems to have faded away over time.

When you slot in a Raw <color_name> Light, the prism creates a field that buffs/debuffs anyone that stands in it. The combinations are as such

Blue Light Prism
*Drops a field that increases Accuracy and Stability by 15% for 60 seconds

Red Light Prism
*Drops a field that increases Damage by 15% for 60 seconds

Gold Light Prism
*Drops a field that increases Drop Chance by 15% for 60 seconds

Violet Light Prism
*Drops a field that procs Toxicity for 60 seconds

Orange Light Prism
*Drops a field that increases target's Mobility for 30 seconds

Green Light Prism
*Drops a Healing Field, healing 15 health per second for 30 seconds

Black Light Prism
*Drops a field that increases Firerate by 15% for 60 seconds

White Light Prism
*Drops a field that increases Reload Speed by 15% for 60 seconds

Brown Light Prism
*Drops Ammo Crate, reusable after 20 seconds.

You can combine all the 9 to make a Final Light

(When Socketed) Combined Light Prism
*Drops a field that increases Accuracy, Stability, Firerate, Damage, and Reload Speed by 10% for 60 seconds

*This light seems to increase in intensity the closer you hold it to an Empty prism

If you Use it instead of Socketing it, you can create a Final Prism,

Final Prism (The clip is 150, depletes 10 ammo per second)
Fires 9 colored lasers that converge in the middle and deals more damage the longer the clip lasts

*1 in 20 chance for shot not to consume ammo
*1 in 20 chance to add ammo to clip

I always thought having the Final Prism in TTT would be a perfect combination. A high risk weapon that deals massive damage after a short time period, it would also be perfect for events, being a perfect weapon for Eye Damage or Boss Damage without having it be too good for regular enemy damage and short boss downs like Giant Spider.
Tell me how you guys think about all these, I personally really like the Rainbow and Prism themes.
Find

holy fuck if i see another person put some jojo suggestion ill rdm you irl but any terraria suggestion is a +1 from me

You REALLY want someone to pork your boyhole huh
Where's my White Pride Nationalism crate
Find

+Cool concepts

+Mellow Yellow is TF2 Silent Killer Glory!

-Annoying Godlike (Feel like another crystal slot)

=White/Black out cancer with Meteorite + Phoenix + Fire walk + etc...

=Mandarin (Organe) is a downgrade from Code Red (Red) and both not that applicable in gameplay (low chance to proc when it matter when you can kill people with 3 -4 bullet)
=> should change Mandarin to a sniper specialty trait like: After ADS for 3 second the next shot will mark the target for death or just increase damage.
=> should change Code Red into increase Proc chances while consuming more ammo (ideal is Red is like wild fire - Uncontrollable, wild destruction, short-lived)

-Mahogany (Brown) feel either a shittier version of yellow or an upgrade.
=> should change to to something akin to: Make the corpse into wood, create a slow aura (note: Wood Corpse is not a silent killer trait)

-Verdant (Green) either overpowered due to the healing but there also the Regen trait that already in game which really feel underwhelming and under-use

-Moody Blue (Blue) soul tracker combine with firewalk but shittier.

+Villainous Violet this gona be fun to put on a high fire rate but i wish it also have some kind of guarantee ammo refill affect or just a visual change to dual gun cause running around with dual mac10 firing at 500 RPM gona be a blast

Conclusion: Over redundant weapon traits with good concept and bothersome godlike to manage. 8/10
Find

Just to clarify, I am STRAIGHT and I don't give a FUCK about pride month. I only like the RAINBOW colors. Once again: I AM STRAIGHT. I fuck GIRLS. FUCK PRIDE MONTH.

(04-21-2020, 12:22 PM)NNNYYYTTTEEEMMMAAARRRTTT Wrote:  Just to clarify, I am STRAIGHT and I don't give a FUCK about pride month. I only like the RAINBOW colors. Once again: I AM STRAIGHT. I fuck GIRLS. FUCK PRIDE MONTH.
ok boy lover

Last prism dope idea, feels like some of these aren't quite as flushed out as the other ones but I gotta agree with heisen in that any terraria suggestion is an instant +1 from me
Find