Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Member App - Box

Steam Name(Current):Box

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): nearly 70 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Was just looking through ttt servers a few years ago.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes, I rdmd and I was being stupid but it was a few years ago and I appealed it. I can guarantee it wont happen again. I also donated to the server so I have no idea what I was thinking.

Why do you want to join?: Cause this server is pretty cool!

Referred by: Nobody

Additional Details: I'm enjoying my time back on this server and I just want to be a member to show that I appreciate the server. c:

In my opinion, 70hr is not enough specially since you've been banned before. Maybe you should play a little bit more to prouve that you are worthy of a member title.

uhhh, 70 hrs is pretty long

yeah he should be member +1
Find

Even though he was banned in the past, from what I've seen since he's returned he's a super chill guy that is just looking to have some fun.

+1
Find

+1
No problems from what I've experienced with them. At least they listen in events
Find

+1
Winters Howl man but i can let it slide. Seems nice and doesn't really bother anyone from what i've seen
Find

+1 cool guy to play with, haven’t had any problems with him
Find

Can't say I've had a problem with the dude, +1
Find

I see you on quite often that I'm surprised you only have 70 hours played. despite the ban, I've never seen you cause any issues, +1 <3
Find

+1 boxer boi! hahaha yeah yeah yeah hahahah ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh​hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Find