Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ability to sell unwanted Coinshop items

Whether purchased with Rubies or Coins, any accessories that you bought yourself (E.G not traded) should be able to be sold, maybe for 70-80% of the price? Maybe?

I have a few ones that I really don't want, but nobody would pay for.
Find

I agree, but I also believe you should be able to place them on the market.
Find

+1 cuz terren took my family hostage and forced me (well make a really comment later, do like the idea)
Find

+1 because this is very true for some people lol
Find

+1
It would suck not to be able to sell what you buy. Maybe have it so that the more you've used it (worn it) the less it can sell for? Smile
When a dragon round begins.

Find

I agree and I think Cyan's idea is nice as well. If Terran's idea doesn't get implemented I think one of them should
Find

+1 Good idea
Find

y not just giv everyone 10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 inventory slots then we wouldnt even have this issue
Find

Reason why you can't sell them on the market is because they are processed differently than normal items. They lookup their info directly from the coinshop database. So it's a pretty big pain to integrate that online, but it is possible and I do have plans to allow it. I also was unsure about allowing you to re-sell them to the coinshop as it would be impossible to tell what currency they bought the item with, and if they were the original buyer, because it doesn't save that info to try and cut down on networking and data as much as possible.
Find

Oh, okay. If its too much of a pain that's understandable. I just realized that I actually don't WANT two floodlights, and having those coins back would be useful and stuff.

Would it be difficult to, every day, have a set number of accessories "Appear" in the coin shop, and you'll either be able to buy them at a very slightly discounted price, or sell them at a stable price? E.G: Even if I paid 350 for one floodlight and 550 for another, then purchased a floodlight from a player for 400, I'd only be able to sell it for a flat 300 no matter what. Not sure if that would cut down on data loss or what.

Was just a thought. Sounds like it'd still be data flowing, but at least the price wouldn't be all over the place. Also, accessories bought with Rubies would still sell for the same coins as ones purchased with Coins?
Find