Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Flashback 2 (Not a meme)

We've gotten to the point where there are at least 4 seasonal godlikes that are still technically obtainable, but you either have to have a Rune from the event or a summon item you could only get during the event to summon it. In the case of the Morningstar, the case it comes from, Christmas Present IIIs, can only be obtained from Santa fights that require you to have a 2018 cookie to summon him. In the case of the Caliburn, you can only get it if you either still have Easter 1 shards lying around or if you use a Rune of Enjoyment. In the case of the Winter's Howl, the only way to get it now is to either have a Christmas Rune lying around or through leftover Peppermint Candy. In the case of the Muninn's Fate, after the 2020 Easter event, the Muninn's will be the same as the Winter's Howl, only being obtainable if you keep around your Easter Runes or have extra Shards lying around. In the case of all these crates, there will always only be a limited number of them that will constantly tick down as the server continues, so my suggestion is to add another Flashback Case.

Now before you downvote this suggestion entirely hear me out. I don't want it to explicitly drop the old godlikes like the current one does. Intead, I want it to be more common, but only drop stacks of the crates that the Morningstar, Caliburn, Muninn's, Howl, etc drops from but with a few slight changes:
1) Holiday Suffixes removed
2) Holiday Shards removed
3) New Prim added to the case

This is exactly what happened to the Crate of the Damned II and everybody loved it, now imagine if more and more new players had access to one of the most event ready godlikes, or one of the best support weapons to come out since Warbanner.
My supposed Flashback 2 would be this:
Godlike, 1 in 20,000 from Leviathan/Seraph Crates, 1 in 10,000 to drop from a Shining Tzadkiel chest, 1 in 5,000 to drop from finishing dailies, 1 in 4 from Mammon, 1 in 2 for Pro Scrolls, 1 in 1,000,000 from Spin to Win.
Contents:
100-200 Easter Egg IIIs
100-200 Easter Egg IVs
100-200 Easter Egg Vs
100-200 The Next Easter Crate
100-150 Christmas Crate IIIs
100-200 Christmas Crate IVs
100-200 The Next Christmas Crate
100-200 Community Crate Is

Community Crate Is would only go in if we get a Community Crate II in the time it takes for 2 new seasonal cases to come out. In the case of Halloween crates, they always come back through events, so CotD3 is a no go in these cases. Ofc the godlikes from these cases would turn Exotic in everyone's inventories for the new ones to become replica godlikes, but that'll just drive the price of the old godlikes higher as they will look shinier and cooler Smile

im sorry but anything you suggest is a meme

flashback 2 more like belongs in the trash

Find

a flashback style crate wont ever happen again
it was a horrible horrible idea that ruined a lot of stuff
ruined all early-frg
ruined, completely obliterated, frg started post-flashback crate as far as im concerned
RUINED

- That Thrakos Noob

(04-15-2020, 07:25 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  a flashback style crate wont ever happen again
it was a horrible horrible idea that ruined a lot of stuff
ruined all early-frg
ruined, completely obliterated, frg started post-flashback crate as far as im concerned
RUINED

this cant be serious
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

I think some items should just stay limited time. Not everything old needs to still be obtainable. Also seems pretty underwhelming to obtain.
1/10k from a shining tzadkiel chest? Unless i'm misunderstanding, thats 1/10 for a shiny chest to spawn, 1/4 for that to be ur chest, assuming 4 group members, and then 1/10k for that to be urs. thats a 1/400k chance of you obtaining this, per finished iod run.
But the chances aren't the important part. I just don't really wanna see another flashback type crate.

Also, i wouldn't really say that everybody loves what has happened with crate of the damned 2. The godlike from that crate is pretty much not cared about in the slightest as far as im aware, and the only prims people care about from it are wicked or cursed.

EDIT: I changed my mind, +1 if flashback 2 also has the chance to contain 100 gay pride crates.
Find

(04-15-2020, 10:14 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  I think some items should just stay limited time. Not everything old needs to still be obtainable. Also seems pretty underwhelming to obtain.
1/10k from a shining tzadkiel chest? Unless i'm misunderstanding, thats 1/10 for a shiny chest to spawn, 1/4 for that to be ur chest, assuming 4 group members, and then 1/10k for that to be urs. thats a 1/400k chance of you obtaining this, per finished iod run.
But the chances aren't the important part. I just don't really wanna see another flashback type crate.

Also, i wouldn't really say that everybody loves what has happened with crate of the damned 2. The godlike from that crate is pretty much not cared about in the slightest as far as im aware, and the only prims people care about from it are wicked or cursed.

EDIT: I changed my mind, +1 if flashback 2 also has the chance to contain 100 gay pride crates.

PRIDE CRATE PRIDE CRATE PRIDE CRATE
Find