Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A paid lending system

I've been thinking a lot about a paid lending system.
Basically you'd put your gun up on a new market-like UI and people could pay coins to lend it for x Days for a rate which you decide.
And maybe this system wouldn't just give the gun to the player you lend it to but instead create a timed copy so that you could lend to multiple players at the same time.
But there would also be a mandatory tax of say 15% so that a group of friends couldn't just duplicate their guns between then free of charge over and over.
The reason I'm suggesting this is because I often get asked by people if they can borrow guns from me and while I would love to let them play with the guns It's really hard for me to keep track of it. Obviously this idea isn't all that fleshed out but I would like to see what the community would think about something like this.

hey can I borrow your crystallized m16? thx
Find

(04-13-2020, 12:32 PM)シールプラチナム Wrote:  hey can I borrow your crystallized m16? thx
Yeah that pretty much summarizes my experience lmao
Find

I like the idea, but without the paying part OSmile
Find

(04-13-2020, 05:00 PM)Albinator Wrote:  I like the idea, but without the paying part OSmile

just put it up for 0 bro no cappp

also yeah this idea is kind of epic, i think ive seen brass hint that he's thought about doing something like this and i think it'd be super duper nice so +1! also while we're adding something liike this maybe some sort of buy offers thing where you say you're willing to pay x coins for an item and someone with that item can instantly exchange it for the amount of coins you had your offer up for (that's not an original idea but i think it'd be nice)
Find

already PLANNED, bro
Find

HIGHLY against some of the ideas in this. If everyone could lend out infinite copies of their guns nobody would want to buy guns as badly. It would completely change the market. I like the idea of a gun loan system. It has been talked about for literal years. It should not include any form of currency and if the gun is loaned it should not duplicate the gun.