Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

(Not a joke) Boot Slot

With how insanely strong guns are right now, and the fact that we're a Runescape/Terraria server anyways, I figured we need a new equipment slot: BOOTS.

Boots would have simple "Stats", but the main focus would be various modifiers that would "Modify" how they work, along with a base tier. The Tier ranking would mostly determine the rarity and the number of potential slots for a Modifier. Modifiers are usually good, but some may have good-and-bad things about them. Modifiers CANNOT stack!!

Unlikely Boots [Bronze] (The minimum tier) would have 1 max Modifiers.
Rare [Steel] would have 2,
Legendary [Rune] 3,
Primordial [Dragon] 4.

So, you could have, for example: "Armored Dragon Boots of Springy, Slick, Heavy".

Stats would be as follows:

Bronze:
Jump Height (-5% to 10%)
Fall Damage Reduction (0% to 15%)
Bonus Health (5% to 15%)
Bullet Deflect [Take half damage from a non-headshot] (0% to 5%)
Suffix Deflect [Chance to half the length of any suffix] (0% to 5%)
Speed Keeper [Chance to ignore anything that inflict a Mobility penalty] (0% to 10%)

Steel:
Bronze:
Jump Height (0% to 10%)
Fall Damage Reduction (+5% to 15%)
Bonus Health (10% to 15%)
Bullet Deflect [Take half damage from a non-headshot] (5% to 10%)
Suffix Deflect [Chance to half the length of any suffix] (5% to 10%)
Speed Keeper [Chance to ignore anything that inflict a Mobility penalty] (5% to 10%)

Rune:
Jump Height (+5% to 15%)
Fall Damage Reduction (10% to 15%)
Bonus Health (10% to 20%)
Bullet Deflect [Take half damage from a non-headshot] (5% to 15%)
Suffix Deflect [Chance to half the length of any suffix] (5% to 15%)
Speed Keeper [Chance to ignore anything that inflict a Mobility penalty] (10% to 15%)

Dragon:
Jump Height (+10% to 20%)
Fall Damage Reduction (15% to 20%)
Bonus Health (15% to 20%)
Bullet Deflect [Take half damage from a non-headshot] (10% to 20%)
Suffix Deflect [Chance to half the length of any suffix] (10% to 20%)
Speed Keeper [Chance to ignore anything that inflict a Mobility penalty] (15% to 20%)

Modifiers can include such things as:
(Not that not all modifers are to be equal, some will be better, others; worse. A modifier with asterix' (*) around them are much rarer, and only ONE can be on a pair of boots at a time!)

Springy: Each jump in succession increases height and lowers damage from the next fall you take. Not jumping for a few seconds resets this.
Bloody Heels: Landing on someone does +50% damage and heals you 25% HP upon a kill.
Slick: When crouching, move 30% faster.
Absorbent: If you take fall damage, heal 30% of the damage taken after a few seconds. Can only occur once every 30 seconds.
Spongy: Be like a Sponge. After losing at least 70% of your health in one hit, gain +25% damage resistance for 7 seconds.
Lightfooted: 25% chance to not be affected by grenades.
Asskicker: When you kill someone, gain 10% damage resistance for 10 seconds. Stacks up to three times.
Heavy: -10% Mobility, but take 10% less limb damage.
*Armored*: +5% damage resistance
*Healthy*: Start the round with 25 extra HP (unrecoverable)
Boot and Belt: Extra +30% reserve ammo and +1 max grenades.
*Nerf NOW*: Take less damage the higher a tier of gun is. (1% for Unlikely, 2% for Rare, 4% for Legendary, 8% for Primordial)
Fleeting: When at 20% or less HP, +20% mobility.
Iron Kicks: Survive with 1HP if your HP is over 90% and the attack delivered was NOT a head-shot.
Full Throttle: Gas, Gas, Gas. Jumping while moving sends you further, faster.

More to come (?)

+1 seems cool to me!
Find

I actually like this idea alot +1
Find

lobby sprinting in 2020 lyrus boots confirmed
Find

definitely a cool concept but some of the modifiers seem a little unnecessary or has potential for some overtuned/powered combos

cool concept, but can create a lot of imbalance, HOWEVER there's 0 balance left on this server so cool

poop slot
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

Pog Moment. vit crystal and boot health +1

seriously tho, I like the idea, but I think the extra hp and damage reflect is unnecessary, otherwise I think its a pretty solid idea
Im a weeb since I play Osu! aparrently, Enchantable's fault

Find

(04-11-2020, 12:53 AM)Tango(SCRUB) Wrote:  Pog Moment. vit crystal and boot health +1

seriously tho, I like the idea, but I think the extra hp and damage reflect is unnecessary, otherwise I think its a pretty solid idea
Fair play. Do you mean the default stats, or the modifiers, or both? I assume Brass would balance it to suit his tastes.
Find

haha funny joke +1
Find