Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

More General Suggestions

Probably a couple of things that have already been suggested, but here you go.
  • Pisces on the Gambler's Fallacy has been killing me consistently. It deals 90 damage to myself when I do things like shoot through a window and shoot someone close when I have 3x-2x damage on, even though I could literally just headshot that player and kill them in 1 shot instead. I seriously considered Rune of Annulling it off, though that seems like a huge waste. Pisces wave should probably be changed to do either less damage to yourself or maybe not be able to hit you at all, though I do know people like using it to "rocket jump", so it's hard to say.
  • Rune of Annulment could possibly use a crafting recipe for a greater rune of annulment to allow your choice of a trait, or be allowed to be used on catalysts. Very few people want to annul something off of a weapon just to take a chance at breaking it back down a second time. As it is now, one of the only reasonable uses for it is when you're crafting something simplistic such as good quality legendary catalysts, but it seems a bit too rare to make it worth doing that. I understand if the way it's written disallows this sort of change, though.
  • Crafting bag giveaways. I think a lot of people would be super happy with getting a bag of cool crafting catalysts that have unusual traits- Legendary trait catalysts with challenge scroll suffixes, gilded, half-gilded, lucky, etc and possibly some unobtainable crafting catalysts like godlike traits.
  • Traded kills and post-mortem kills don't take into consideration lucky/gilded traits. I know this is just because it can't identify what you're holding anymore after you're dead, but it's a QoL that's a bit more relevant with virtually everyone having gilded/lucky weapons now.
  • Worth noting that unconscious kills from tranq/tripwire don't count for challenges (and I assume dailies)
  • Possibly make it so that you can upgrade 5 lower-tier challenge scrolls into one that is a tier higher? I have a lot of easy and mediums just laying around from fishing.
Find

No to the second. Crafting needs a permanent risk. There should never be a way to mitigate it.
It'd be nice to upgrade scrolls, but I don't think it could be economically balanced.
Find

I dont know much about pisces, but the rest sounds super nice. (and it sounds like Id agree with that based on what your saying)
Find

some of the best ideas ive heard in awhile
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

I've been saying they should remove self damage on pisces, seems dumb to have regardless, and I literally never see people using the water gush to rocket jump, and even if they feel like that's necessary just make it still knock user back maybe just not damage

nah keep the self damage on pisces

nah don't keep self damage on pisces because pisces is kind of peepy anyway
Find