Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mystery [Player Complaint]

Steam Name of Offending Player: Mystery

Steam ID of Offending Player: STEAM_0:0:59352431

Map the event happened on: N/A

Date of event: 14th, 18th and 29th of January, 2020

What Happened?: So Mystery, for whatever reason, does not seem to hold positive opinions towards me. In fact, he seems to have no trouble at all in regards to making directly hostile comments towards me unprovoked, ranging from repeatedly calling me a sped or a monkey to expressing disgust at my presence. Now, usually I would let one incident slide but multiple incidents add up over time, leading up to now. I am 1000% DONE with him being an ass towards me and I would like for it to stop whether he wants to stop or not.
You can call this whatever you like; babyrage, hypocrisy, salt, whatever. I don't care. I want this to stop. Please.

Witnesses: Meyer specifically, though there may be a few others who have their grievances with him.

Evidence:
(14th of January 2020)

(18th of January 2020)

(29th of January 2020 onwards)
Hostility 1
Hostility 2
Hostility 3
Hostility 4 (honestly I don't even know why I tried)
Find

Well thing is Mystery is kind of a cunt to a lot of people in my personal experience, and that's why I also have him blocked since I find that more often than not he would just generally be negative.
And I do think that it is a problem that Mystery really needs to work on, especially with the namecalling with words like sped, spedhead and well monkey.
Find

i dont really play anymore, but i dont see how people like rick can still be banned when this dickhead just waltzes in here and talks shit to everyone he sees

Wasn't his "final warning" from brass like 2 weeks ago and he's pulling this shit again for the same reasons he got muted before?
For evidence:
Find

ok so I don't want to talk to you and you keep trying to talk to me?
If I'm clearly not in the mood to talk then stop?
Lets not forget your toxicness towards me in game everytime I play and so I have to mute and unmute you to interact, if you're going make a report against me make sure you've got a good reason.

I'm not one to take shit, If you're toxic, I'm toxic back.

note: Also if you want me to 'stop' try blocking me or stop trying to interact with me, it's annoying as shit.
Find

(01-30-2020, 03:12 AM)Tempus Wrote:  ok so I don't want to talk to you and you keep trying to talk to me?
Lets not forget your toxicness towards me in game everytime I play and so I have to mute and unmute you to interact, if you're going make a report against me make sure you've got a good reason.

note: Also if you want me to 'stop' try blocking me or stop trying to interact with me, it's annoying as shit.
Mystery in both of the cases he provided it's you starting shit. It's not a case of you biting back, it's a case of you being rude for no good reason.
Find

(01-30-2020, 03:24 AM)NNNYYYTTTEEEMMMAAARRRTTT Wrote:  
(01-30-2020, 03:12 AM)Tempus Wrote:  ok so I don't want to talk to you and you keep trying to talk to me?

Mystery in both of the cases he provided it's you starting shit. It's not a case of you biting back, it's a case of you being rude for no good reason.

I'm not even going to respond to do this .-. because if I do I'm the one who gets in trouble either way.
Find

idk why this required a post. this might be the most pointless thread ever. video shows nothing so idk why you included that. the screenshots are of you two arguing and not even bad.

(01-30-2020, 03:29 AM)Tempus Wrote:  I'm not one to take shit, If you're toxic, I'm toxic back.

...And it all crumbles here.
Find

I don't know if I'm the right guy to hypocritically reply to this, as I'm quite toxic myself. However, Mystery is on another level. He doesn't give a FUCK if he's punished for something, he's NEVER in the wrong in his eyes. I don't know how he's made it this far.