Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Boss Zombie (from NEcromancy) should get Radar

Either that, or keep Radar if you bought it when you were a T. I bought Radar as a traitor but it disappeared when I resurrected and I lost the round due to failing to find the last inno.
Find

Boss Zombie can be so fuckin strong, if youre trying to 1v1 as a inno you can just get booty blasted so hard from boss zombie. Its super situational due to this stuff, but I wouldn't want it buffed any since its insane hp. Expecially for the less rich/newer players I dont think ive ever seen a level 10 or below win against one.
Find

any resurrected zombie players do not have radar, makes it tough to progress round when you cant find other players on bigger maps.

(01-16-2020, 10:36 AM)Awesome Wrote:  any resurrected zombie players do not have radar, makes it tough to progress round when you cant find other players on bigger maps.
Yeah, this is the problem. I had radar as a T, died and became boss and it took away my radar. Just couldn't find a single player who was camping.

Maybe give the zombie a sort of areal thing like in longsword or something so we can understand the general area but not a specific marker. (Or maybe make it so you can consume a small amount of hp to get a radar tick.)

With a cd of like 10-15 seconds
Find