Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Scrolls Rework/changes/additions/idk?

(05-20-2019, 11:56 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(05-20-2019, 08:37 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(05-20-2019, 05:22 AM)Brassx Wrote:  First the problem was "It took me 6 days to complete my map challenge", Now it's "Maps from challenges happen too often".

Map challenges aren't being removed without a proper replacement, as TJ stated, they are 100% needed, so choose which you'd prefer. Waiting days to complete a step, or playing on what's typically a popular map to begin with? Doesn't really matter to me.

However, the maps played analytics do not really match up with your claims. There are far more other maps than challenge maps that are played through out the day.

(imagine I removed for this quote.)

(Some of the time spikes are due to the server idling on said map)

There's not really a solution other than replacing map challenges with something just as tedious/time consuming. I'm all for suggestions. We toned down kill challenges due to your complaints, made map challenges easier, due to your relentless complaints about them. What ever comes next, I'm sure there will be complaints as well. It never ends. Making the input a random chance doesn't change it in the end, because it's already like that behind the scenes (1/4).

But why are challenge maps needed for easy and medium scrolls? The loot you get from those usually isn't anything special and now with the new system in place, to show your map if you type the name in correctly, map challenges take no time at all. I have a harder time getting a set amount of kills. (although that could just be because I'm bad.)
The more people that have a map challenge, the more time it will take. Map challenges take longer than riddles, sliders, anagrams, or any of those. Thus why they are needed, they help increase the over all time, while adding more variety to scrolls. I never said they were one that adds the MOST time to them (tho they used to be), but a lot of people can finish easy/med kill challenges very quickly.
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Scrolls Rework/changes/additions/idk? - Beebee1303 - 01-11-2020, 04:41 AM