Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hala's Mem+ App

Steam Name(Current): Hala aka sex

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Yes many times for many various reasons such as, exploiting spin2win a year or 2 ago, and sometimes for needing to take a break and getting mega heated which leaded to a ban, and ramming cars into people on McDonald's.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I believe I should be promoted because I have been a member of the server for awhile and I have knowledge with how to handle certain reports if the time comes and I promise to do my job unlike others.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I will most certainly do the reports that other higher ups and member+ don't want to do because they don't feel like it.

Do you have any administrative experience: No

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: I know have made many fuck ups, but I know that if you give me a chance I won't disappoint, thank you. Also I know I sing the ABC's Beebee but it's just something that happens and NO I DON'T HAVE TOURETTES.
Bouncy Rounds

More feedback?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Denied.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find