Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Monthlies

Make monthlies their own tier or remove the ability to auto dismantle them

may i rest in peace

just dont leave auto decon prim on??
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

Auto decon for prims on.
Find

Or add an ability that makes it so that you cant decon items unless you have a certain chance for a cata.
Find

honestly, that's a SUPER shit feel. I'd support Brass giving the guy it back, that just sucks man.
Certain things should WARN you if you're going to decon them. Rare shit and stuff. Like when I took a sick ass gun out of my mutable and it deconned it.

i do support brass giving you it back, but having prim auto-decon on is just pretty stupid imo

Hopefully Brass returns it to you, kinda a shitty way to lose it

I mean, not to be that guy, it’s kinda on you chief. All the monthlies leading up have all been prims, having auto decon was kinda your choice, and even then, you knew full well that ocarina was the new one, so you could have black listed it. I get that we forget things, but man, there were ways to prevent this.

Or just use the decon filter. Now it would be cool to make monthlies their own tier so that they stand out more instead of being just another prim. (Like maybe make the Tag say Monthly instead of Primordial and have a different color represented by the month they were droppable)