Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Server is fixed (Some information)

Exclamation 
The servers are now fixed (since yesterday) Big Grin, but f8 had to be disabled. Therefore !report no longer works and staff can not obtain logs from previous rounds, so if you get rdmd and need to file a report read below.

To file a report tell staff in @ chat simpy just type @ and what u want to say. This must be done as soon as u get rdmd if not the logs may be lost do to the round changing.

Some of you maybe thinking this is stupid to make, but I've already had this question more than once.

*NOTE* When someone rdms and leaves it is important that you get logs by going into console and typing ttt_print_damagelog (take a screenshot).
Find

Depressingly enough, it feels almost impossible for a +Member to solve RDM's. Oh well.

Also, to continue on the last part, you want to bind that damagelog. Bind [ "ttt_print_damagelog" should work fine.
Find

Also, I currently have the test server up with all addons enabled, just to test if the update from today fixed the issues we were having.
Find

If it doesn't would it be possible to use the same logs as NTG because theres still works.
Find

I tried switching to those last night, and it crashed 3 times within 2 hours so I took 'em off for now.
Find

do you need people on the test server i can get on
Love me <3
Find

Yup.
Find

haha yeah brass I won't do anything harmful
plz
Find