Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

"Throwback" Crate Idea

NTG was instrumental in the creation of almost every Inventory TTT server known today. I think we should honor it by bringing back some of their old items in a new crate that has the old NTG style of rolling. Call it something like "Throwback Crate" or "Salvaged Crate"

I'm thinking for the Godlikes we should have 2 kinds, bring back the Dragon Mac-10, Rifle, and Deagle for one and for the other, bring back the GODLY prefix with more balanced stats.

For the Prims, it's obviously gotta have a rebalanced Crap Cannon, maybe make the props not One shot, but still do tons of damage. I'm also thinking Ragnaraok would be pretty fun to bring back, so shove it in prim. Other prims I would like to see is maybe a return of the G-18 type M? Healing Glock would be pretty fun but make it more like the annoying glock of discord where it's just a CHANCE to heal per hit, or something like that.

In Legendaries I think there should be one prefix, but it splits off into 3 different ones when fully leveled like how Mysterious guns do. Make it be called Salvaged or something and when it fully levels it either stays as a Salvaged weapon, has a 1 in 20 chance to become a Prim Xxsarb weapon with at least 1 craft suffix, or a 1 in 1000 to become a Celestial Collector's Weapon that always has a special Lucky trait that only procs when 3 Collector's items are equipped so it can stack with normal Lucky trait. Of course that means there has to be melee salvaged's, so I propose when they turn into Collector's they gain the model and name of one of the old NTG melees. For Example, Salvaged Hatchet becomes Collector's Executioner's Axe, Salvaged Crowbar becomes Salvaged Candy Cane, and Salvaged Fists becomes Collector's Boxing Gloves.

In Rare just give us Nitro. Have it do less damage than Swift but have Djinn or Sand Gauntlet speeds, something not too OP but also usable in a few cases. That's all for Rare

Unlikely should give us an Xxsarb Fragment used to craft new Salvaged Crates through a device called the Time Distortion Device. 15 = 10-15 crates. That's about it

Coins Maybe but I think Xxsarb Fragments would be more Pog

Edit: Have the Device Specific drop be the Mymic, I know we already have Ectoplasmic but Mymic had such a fun name and I want it.

the title of this is giving me some massive ptsd

- That Thrakos Noob

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOO
Find

(01-03-2020, 03:00 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  the title of this is giving me some massive ptsd
You've heard of F L A S H B A C K, NOW GET FUCKING READY FOR T H R O W B A C K
Find

(01-03-2020, 03:53 AM)NNNYYYTTTEEEMMMAAARRRTTT Wrote:  
(01-03-2020, 03:00 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  the title of this is giving me some massive ptsd
You've heard of F L A S H B A C K, NOW GET FUCKING READY FOR  T   H   R   O   W   B   A   C   K

fuck yeah dude, fucking send it
Find

I like NTG and all, but FRG isn't moat and the balancing would make a good few of these into a balance nightmare.

Crap Cannon - Either does nowhere near enough damage to make it worthwhile, but also might do too much and make it feel unfun to go against.

Dragons- Would either not feel special enough from other similar traits so that the "Dragon" would feel like an unfitting flavour text expecially those with nostalgia about the power of the original, or be too op and get nerfed to have this problem eventually.

Healing Glock- Might be cool, but i feel the wands and such are just better as to not confuse them as an actual glock, in addition to totally changing the balancing on the healing type of items which all take misc spots causing some big changes to how the healing items are balanced.

The rest- dont seem to have much of a purpose other than for nostalgia, where there isn't a specific need/niche for these items and would be okay as some fillers in a future case if it would need a random tier or something to round it out, but making a case specifically for these seems kinda like a waste of time.

Now dragoon is something i could get behind, since its balancing is wholy about the balancing of the individual traits so that if an individual trait is broken then the trait would be potentially broken but otherwise it would be fine.
Find

I thought someone necro'd the post on god
Find