Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gardinator Small Trait Buff For PvE

What do you see when you see the gardinator? A niche drill gun with a cool little drill ability and solid headshot damage?
Or do you see a weapon with some rad ass potential like I do?
When Brass created this weapon I think he slapped that extra damage to Enemy targets as an afterthought "Oh hey would be cool if it could crit bosses n shit as well"
But sadly the trait doesn't make up for the base weapon in pve.
I think that with an increase from 75% damage to Enemies to around 120-150% you could potentially have a rather solid weapon in PvE content with a quirky RNG element to differentiate itself.
I tried it on Abyssal terror and the damage is just not quite there sadly hence why I suggest this buff.
This post has nothing to do with my recent acquisition of a Shiny Gardinator and everything to do with us as a community banding together to make the Gardinator into something truly amazing.
This has been my TED talk. Thank you.

+1, I agree on this but I highly doubt this change will be made because it could lead to some scary powercreeps and it could devalue shiny gard as their crit chance is the same..
Find

(12-30-2019, 10:05 PM)Mystery Wrote:  +1, I agree on this but I highly doubt this change will be made because it could lead to some scary powercreeps and it could devalue shiny gard as their crit chance is the same..

Don't give up. Don't falter. Stay strong and let brass hear your thoughts!
Find

if a shiny gardinator is lackluster on abyssal, a normal one would be even more so. so why the fuck why i ever use my gardinator for it! let's buff that shit! make a fun monthly that is good, not just usable, in events! YEAH!
Find

(12-30-2019, 10:10 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  if a shiny gardinator is lackluster on abyssal, a normal one would be even more so. so why the fuck why i ever use my gardinator for it! let's buff that shit! make a fun monthly that is good, not just usable, in events! YEAH!
HELL YEAH! There's the enthusiasm! Lets just forget that Polarity and Beam Sword are both great for events and make this the first really viable events gun!
Find

make gardinator socketable in mutable ak good deal

but yeah +1
Find

urmuhgurd u wunt gun u own buff1!!1
but go for it, it seemed pretty good in pvp but I don't have one so make it a drill that pierces the heavens (if the heavens were the assholes of bosses)
Find

me say yes
+1
Find