Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[CHANGE] Snowball Launcher

I havent used the snowball launcher so take what i say with a grain of salt, but maybe giving each snowball a chance to be packed ice where on hit would procc an icicle like from the eveningstar. Which would be useful, and wouldn't take too much time/energy to implement.

With the ice idea i kind of like it since you could create an icy path and then pull sled out to have some fun, but i could also see if multiple people had one and iced up around t traps and such to be super annoying especially considering how bad i am at multi tasking so i definitely can see myself trying to shoot someone and not notice the ice near an edge or whatnot. Lets not even talk about blink/beam sword/warrior hopping on a bit of ice and just getting fucked.

So the ice could be super cool if done right, but might take a good bit of time to implement. But it would be a cool way to give synergy to the sled and make both a cool synergy/movement choice combined and they wont just be forgotten later. Plus right now i dont see a reason for the snowball launcher to exist really, its basically just another coal launcher which may have a bit of its own flair but not enough for me to not just think of the stats if i had to choose between the two instead of a stylistic/utility choice.
Find

Messages In This Thread
[CHANGE] Snowball Launcher - Terran - 12-28-2019, 10:59 PM
RE: [CHANGE] Snowball Launcher - Awesome - 12-29-2019, 07:18 AM
RE: [CHANGE] Snowball Launcher - Feach₀₂ - 12-29-2019, 08:15 AM
RE: [CHANGE] Snowball Launcher - Terran - 12-29-2019, 09:47 PM
RE: [CHANGE] Snowball Launcher - Awesome - 12-30-2019, 04:01 AM
RE: [CHANGE] Snowball Launcher - A2 - 12-30-2019, 07:30 AM
RE: [CHANGE] Snowball Launcher - Awesome - 01-01-2020, 05:24 AM