Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Poison - RDM of a T buddy and leave

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Poison

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): I'm not sure, I'm community banned on Steam so I can't search for people

Map the event happened on: roy_the_ship

Date of event: Saturday Dec 28th

What Happened?: Poison and I were the last two traitors left. I rounded a corner into a room and shot at an innocent who was in it. Poison walked behind me and sprayed me down and somehow just died. We lost the Traitor round due to it. I don't have the death scene, but it shows blatant RDM. Then he left the server. He didn't respond to the report, he just left the server.
I made sure to click "Force the reported player to respond" when he was dead the next round and not responding, but he still left

Witnesses: Dreadark I guess

Evidence:
https://imgur.com/a/hWRxcDU
Find

I am having extreme problems with latency right now. I was shooting directly at the innocent on my screen and then lagged out directly after. If you watch me play at all right now you can tell. I disconnect ever 4 seconds.

I deleted my old post, but i saw it and it was really really hard to say that was accidental, i seriously don't know how latency problems could cause you to mess up that badly, but, well, i cant see your screen, so i don't know.
Find

(12-28-2019, 10:08 PM)Dreadark Wrote:  I deleted my old post, but i saw it and it was really really hard to say that was accidental, i seriously don't know how latency problems could cause you to mess up that badly, but, well, i cant see your screen, so i don't know.

As soon as I start lagging I lose whatever I am doing for about 10 seconds and it continues to do what I was doing for that 10 seconds. If i'm walking I walk or if i'm shooting I shoot.
Find

Hmm this seems shady, I saw you block Terran today as well. Is there some sorta beef at hand?

i wasnt there for this, but when he joined the other ttt server, he was lagging out a lot. so i can confirm that
Find

why didn't you respond though? if you had I wouldn't have made this
you definitely didn't miss it or crash, you just hopped servers yo.
Find

I crashed and had to restart gmod. I had no clue that you reported me. Beebee slayed me on the other server so you can close this down.
Find

But you were there for about half a round after. You got killed and were still sitting AFK while dead, and then you just randomly left. Did you not think there'd be an in-game report for killing your T buddy like that? If I did that, I'd rejoin the server ASAP so I could deal with it and take my punishment. I wouldn't go to another server.
Find

That was me crashing lmao. I wasn't just sitting around afk. My internet is currently in shambles. I've been slain get on with your day.