Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Weapon; Quantum Flux

I've been thinking of cool gimmicks we haven't gotten before and then I remembered how Haste has a 50% chance to double reload so here's my idea inspired by it
Weapon Name: Quantum Flux
Flavor Text: This weapon seems to be in multiple states at once.
Tier: Godlike
Base Weapon: Famas (When fully leveled, base weapon becomes full auto)
Stats:
Accuracy- -10% to 20% (15% per level)
Firerate- 0% to 15% (5% per level)
Damage- 0% to 20% (5% per level)
Deploy Speed- -25%
Reload Speed- 8%
Stability- -10% to 10% (10% per level)
Mobility- 2% to 10% (4% per level)
Special Trait(s):
Quantum Entanglent-
When Reloading: 50/50 chance to either double or half next clip.
When Activating (Alt+E): 50/50 Chance to copy the primary weapon of the next person you shoot for 10 seconds or both have both you and your target drop all their weapons (50 second cooldown)
Upon Rightful Kill (As Innocent): 50/50 chance to double all stats on all equipped weapons for 5 seconds or half the stats on Quantum Flux for 5 seconds
Upon Rightful Kill (As Traitor): 50/50 chance to boost damage by 10% for 10 seconds or lower firerate by 5% for 5 seconds
Upon Rightful Kill (As Detective): 50/50 chance to either give 2 credits or remove 2 credits from Detective Shop
Upon Rightful Kill (As Boss): 50/50 chance to half all boss specific cooldowns for 30 seconds or double all existing cooldowns
Upon Monster Kill (Spiders, Zombies, ETC): 50/50 chance to double loot drop chance from NPC or Rightful kills for 30 seconds or double damage taken for 10 seconds

Essentially I want it to be the most gimmicky "OP or TRASH weapon on the server. Make it so luck dictates whether or not you curb stomp or get curb stomped from any event or player in your wake. (And loot boosts are cool as hell)
Upon
Find

Interesting, expecially since it doesnt seem to be a super god tier event weapon seeing people use a gimmick in hopes of look would be super neat. (And ttt it would be neat, although i feel like its gimmicks might be a little too understated to be a super long time fun fun gimmick, cool nonetheless)
Find