Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hircine - Membership Application

This app got weird.
I don't want to deny this just yet, some of the issues mentioned are likely things nobody's really mentioned before and you probably weren't self-aware of. Based solely on the responses, it seems like some pretty easy and quick adjustments you could make to your behavior.

In regards to calling people "Moat men(player)" in a demeaning fashion, that is definitely a problem this community has and that's not really on you. I hope people would stop using that as a form of insult, since it really is a stupid one. Most players on TTT join Moat when they first join since they cheated their way to the top of the displayed charts - it's a good thing that you found us coming from another server. Much easier to deal with than people joining TTT in general for the first time anyway.

Anyway, in regards to toxicity/complaining, at least it sounds like it's mostly toward yourself/rules, not personal gripes or arguing, so my main recommendation is to just take the game as what it is, a game. Try to chill out when you play and not let the negativity out onto the server, everyone's just trying to have a good time. I'll leave this open for another week or two and see if there's any change in the responses here.

- That Thrakos Noob

Messages In This Thread
Hircine - Membership Application - Hircine - 12-19-2019, 06:53 AM
RE: Hircine - Membership Application - Unpoke - 12-23-2019, 05:54 PM