Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pre-release notes for 12/18/2019

These are the PRE-RELEASE notes. I will be starting the upload process in approximately 1 hour, in which the servers will be down for approximately 2 hours.
  • The Christmas sales are up on the Donator store! If you donated in the last few days, you'll receive the 25% extra rubies once I run the script later, so don't feel like you were missing out.
  • Added an all new "Seasonal Progression" system. This allows players to gain exclusive rewards, just by playing and gaining experience. You gain Xp for it by doing almost any activity FRG has to offer.
    All of the rewards from this system are untradeable.
    This system is completely free, though VIP's gain 25% more experience towards this.
    The max tier is 20.
  • Added Christmas Present IV. This is currently available for rubies, and will be available for coins later on.
  • Added 3 new global base weapons.
    • FAL - This weapon has been around for a bit, but I finally made it a base weapon as well as changed some stats around on it as described below:
      • Adjusted FAL firerate.
      • Removed Limbshot multiplier.
      • Adjusted ADS animation.
    • FNP45 - a select fire pistol that can switch between burst, and semi-auto.
    • AK12 - a new AR/SMG hybrid. This weapon deals a lot of DPS, but is lacking accuracy.
  • Massively touched up our TDM system added a ton of new modifiers available, added support for 'random variants' that can happen like any minigame, and added 2 random variants that can happen during the xmas seasonal duration.
  • Brought back and improved 'pass the present' minigame (hotpotato).

Other notes:
  • Updated the Crate open display to include your crate level.
  • Fixed a variety of bugs.
  • Lots of behind the scene changes preparing for new storage device update which will come in 2020.

There's no lobby event this year, as of yet. I wanted the focus to mainly be on TTT.  Also there's likely other changes being pushed with this update that I forgot to write down that you may notice.

BATTLE PASS FRGNITE.GG
Bouncy Rounds
Find

Cool
Find

Oh fuck mega pog totally forgot about hot potato lmao, can't wait to get a victory royale ;>)
Find

godlike discovered 20 minutes in

pee pee poo poo

cool. excited to try out the fal. thanks for the update, especially making the battle-pass all free content.
Find

I like the update, I was a bit iffy on the sort of unlocker thing but I think its a good addition and it was fun. Another good one, Brass. I like it! I'd like to see this implemented for more things in the future, it seems like a fun little bonus. If possible, I'd rather it not be a holiday staple, but rather something that wouldn't reward Crates (which we see a tremendous amount from...virtually every source). Runes, scrolls, crafting materials, e.t.c and more could be cool incentives.
Find

Awesome fucken battle pass, super good update since its TTT related mostly. Alot of content in one day damn.
Find

That secondary looks like the USP-S without silencer im hyped.
Find