Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trade Offers

Yeah ignore the shitty title lads, here's the moneymaker idea.
So what if you could select items you own and put them into a new NPC that would be XL the Dealmaker.
Putting your items there would mark them for trading.
Then other players would be able to talk to XL (or through a new menu option) send trade offers.
You would then be notified if you got an offer and you would be able to accept or decline them. Instantly trading the items selected.
The biggest issue with this system would defo be duping exploits.
So some finer details are up for discussion here so add to it! Comment what you think would be a good way to implement smth like this Smile
XL or the menu would also have to be sorted in some way right? So I suggest you sort it by sellers name in alphabetical order and also integrade the trade logs and market way of searching for items.
So say if you wanted to see if anybody was selling a miserys end you'd search for it in the search bar and the people who have one up for sale would pop up and you'd be able to send them your offer in form of a mix of coins and items.
The offerers items wouldn't be taken out of their inventory though as to make it possible to bid the same thing on different peoples guns as to make finding a potential trade a lot easier.
This is where I think duping would be a problem. Say if you had 2 of your friends put up an item and you offer the same thing on both and they both accept the offer at the same time. Stuff like that is what could cause potential dupes.
But that's where brassmans big brain would come into play.

so market but you can use items, this is actually a cool idea tho +1
Find

(12-11-2019, 11:32 PM)big mike Wrote:  so market but you can use items
Lol yeah kinda, it's just that in market you specify what you want for you item aka x amount of coins. This would just be offer based.
Find

yeah sounds good thanks for the suggestion nytestreamer
Find

(12-12-2019, 12:13 AM)DONGERWEED29266602592O38523097 Wrote:  yeah sounds good thanks for the suggestion nytestreamer
Thanks for watching, Yump King on friday btw. New DLC.

This was great back in NTG, I would love to see a new addition to this, either in an NPC or in Market +1
Find

Am I the only one that absolutely HATES how anytime anyone is selling something it goes like this;

Seller: "Selling (item)"
Buyer: "How much?"
Seller: "Idk offer."

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Find

(12-12-2019, 04:07 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  Am I the only one that absolutely HATES how anytime anyone is selling something it goes like this;

Seller: "Selling (item)"
Buyer: "How much?"
Seller: "Idk offer."

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Well now u can skip that process and go straight to offering Smile
Find

Maybe have it so you have to deposit the items you are attempting to trade into the Trader Man, and then you can use those items to offer into trade to try to circumvent duping exploits. You would still be able to offer your items into infinite offers, it would just hold them in a sort of "Traders Bank".

Also would help so that you dont accidentily overspend your coins/trade away some stuff you have multiple of without realizing (Catas, Prims, Etc).
Find

The market already has bidding that no one uses sounds like you just want a new feature of the market for “offered bids” basically allowing you to put an item up for bid that you have to decline or accept instead of having a timeframe for the bid ending. Sounds cool in theory but after the first hype wave I see this feature going unused like bidding.
Find