Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Boss - Mimic

When you open a tier 3 or higher key, than theres a chance depending on the key to teleport you to the mimic boss room and once you press e on a chest, it will equip your loadout and spawn a mimic (The mimic's drops would be 1 rolld of tier 6,5,4,3 keys + assorted keys, and maybe coins if it isnt enough). Maybe have the Mimic be different colors based on the key type that spawned it, making the drops scale with the color of the mimic chest.

Could be a craftable key similar to Castle using a tier 1-6 keys and some gold bars, but mimics are super badass and I thought it would be alot cooler if it was random.
Find

I like the idea of this actually, but I mean build on it a bit. Loot is stale, give us some cooler incentive to kill this boss.

Maybe make it so chests have a new godlike level thing added to them, and its just the picture of a chest with a godlike background, and when you get this is when you are summoned to the mimic arena. With drops containing the above, with chances of a Mimic trait which would on kill take 15 health (Cannot kill you though, so if your at 15 hp or lower it will not procc) to give a 60% increased chance of a orb (like luckies but an extra 10%) and if a regular orb would not spawn it would stack up all of your kills and either upon your death or survival you or the person who killed you would be given 20-25 coins per kill you have made (So kind of like a bounty, but no one knows).

Might be a bit op, but i could see this being kinda fun and making the boss more sought after in addition making the items not hated since it has super high drawbacks but can profit both you and the players in the game with you. But its a bit overloaded and maybe needs to remove the hp loss and maybe even the lucky like orb chance increase.
Find

OSRS?