Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Slightly different system for Event crates

I like how we get shards/candies/etc that you can put in the gambling thing to get more crates and perhaps a unique item, but I'd like to see a crate where you can choose a specific item if you have enough of the extra drop. Like, an example would be if instead of the current system that was used for the halloween candies, you could "use" them to get an item with specific amounts. Like:

(x) = Directly into coins
(5) = Special Item A
(10) = Bundle of crates
(20) = Special Item B
(50) = Chance at a unique drop
(100) = Bundle of crates, chance at BIG bundle of crates.
(200) = Guaranteed unique drop

It removes some of the RNG level, and I don't think it should be a mainstay, but it'd be nice if you could actually work up and "save" to that amount to get something you're interested in, rather than blind luck. Heck, just have this sort of system (or something similar) for the non-shop crates only or something.

that guaranteed would need to be like 750-1000, because that just sounds dumb op, and the guaranteed should be untradable as well.

(11-29-2019, 03:00 AM)big mike Wrote:  that guaranteed would need to be like 750-1000, because that just sounds dumb op, and the guaranteed should be untradable as well.
Well, I was more intending for the future things. That was just an example, I wouldn't say I put a lot of thought into the balancing. Its more of a concept.
Find

Ive never been a big fan of candy being in crates, and thought it was weird getting a 1/5 refund on crates basically (1/3*1/15*8) and felt it was redundant, but didnt exactly hate it expecially because of the rng aspect. But, with a shop it would be super cool if they were basically new Seasonal Forerunner Fragments that would be neat. Even if this was only another use of them so that you could use device to either turn them into crates w/chance at unique or use them in a seasonal shop.
Find

The thing I love about season events is the rng and that feeling when you get lucky to drop something not many people will have. Makes ya feel special ? especially for those who can’t always grind during those seasonal times with work or school etc rather depend on my luck then selling my time
Find