Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Post your crash experiences here.

I'm trying to get all of the info I can on the crashes, and hopefully we can get a common link between the crashes so I can find out what exactly is causing it.

Now, all I wish for you guys to do is post here with as much detail as you can provide about crashes you've experienced on FRG since the GMOD update on the 9th.

Just explain what exactly you were doing, or what you may have observed others doing, how far into the round it was, etc. Any info will help.
Find

It seems to crash very often when a round finishes/when a round starts, literally just crashed two-three times at the start of the rounds.
Find

It crashes every map change, when a map change occurs it crashes on the first round right away or before the second round starts. When it comes back up it always crashes first to second round. Always when it loads my inventory and equipped items it crashes so maybe that might be a common thing?
Find

I joined Redwolf, we played a round and the map (which was christmas town) instantly changed after the round ended, to that one with big factories or whatever. Then Redwolf missed a Jihad, died, and the server crashed and instantly went back up to christmas town.
Find

Yeah, normally when map switches it crashes. Um I linked an item once in the chat and it crashed right after, but I am pretty sure that's not the cause of things since I posted items in chat multiple times before that. Now it seems the crashes are at random.
Find

I tweaked some of the server settings, reuploaded some of the core TTT files, and added condebug(logs entire console output) just in case more info is displayed when it crashes that I simply can't catch.

Hopefully this helps. I've been running my test server with myself and bots for the last hour+ and have went through multiple maps with no crashes.. So it may be something I can fix.
Find

Randomly *only on FRG though* I get these lua crashes for gmod. something about LUA:!TableGET
Vanished from life
Find

(03-11-2015, 11:26 PM)FoxYasuCantrell Wrote:  Randomly *only on FRG though* I get these lua crashes for gmod. something about LUA:!TableGET

That's a fairly common GMOD bug. Happens on other servers too(google it).
Find

So i was playing on traitor motel and one of the end round random give-a-way things happened and i won got a cressant crate and opened it and got a infectious m16 of contaigon and 2 rounds after it crashes right at end round so idk whats going on
Find

the server changes map and then one round after it crashes
Love me <3
Find