Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Masterwork Nodes] 15 Major and 17 Final Nodes suggestion

1. Spot Teleportation, If its like the new boss thing than im down, otherwise i wouldnt like it since it would be bloodsurge, but instant and doesnt charge up.
2. Destiny Bond Aids, not even chance based. Its basically if someone kills me, fuck you. Maybe if its like If someone kills withing 20 seconds of activation (once per round, and can only be activated if not shot within 10 seconds) Even then if someone just stands infront of a c4 to fuck someones day that would be annoying so maybe have it last for like 30 seconds or something.
3. It would be cool if the nodes could work as a random class buff/change so that depending on what nodes you choose it would change the classes to have more variety and would be a super fun way to extend classes.
4. Im down with this, as long as its not spammable etc.
5. There doesnt seem to be much problem with this, maybe extend this so that it auto switches to your melee too.
6. Tranqs are a bit powerful for a major and not final node, even tho they arent super explosive/cool looking. (Beam/Shield/Hide after shooting and free kill)
7. Thats cool
8.A bit powerful for a major node in my opinion.
9. Nerf the Healing or make it something like once a round.
10. Would be cool as an alternative to ice.
11. I can see this being a bit broken, if a masterwork would have godlike stats this would be a pretty much guarantee for new top damage by a wide margin. Maybe make it like +15 damage to headshot would be fine.
12. This sounds super cool, maybe only redirects their attention to make kiting a bit easier and then it wears off pretty much instantly. Also working on bosses might be a bit much. Also high cd.
13. Sounds like a troll version of cali/warbanner.
14. Might need some balancing, but i think this sounds super cool.
15. Insanely broken, maybe as Final Node, and effect lasting maybe 1 second.

For the final nodes, these seem super powerful, but I have no idea how powerful brass wants these to be so i do not know. But most of these are way stronger than pretty much any trait in the game. But I think they sound cool in theory so if they can be added in a non broken way im down.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Masterwork Nodes] 15 Major and 17 Final Nodes suggestion - Feach₀₂ - 11-09-2019, 06:07 PM