Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mobile Bank and lobby functions

It would be great if there was a way to access your bank from the ttt servers so you wouldn't have to switch to lobby if you needed to access the bank. Also, it would be nice if there was a way to access events (maybe not all of them, but just !ejoin ones) through ttt as well with party functions in the ttt servers. Idk if any of this would be possible, but just an idea.
Find

i think the bank being accessible isn't a thing because it would effectively be like having like 20 backpacks on hand at no cost which is a bit much. i'd like it if party functions could be used on ttt though because waiting in lobby until your party is together or until you find enough people is pretty annoying
Find

(11-01-2019, 12:31 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  i think the bank being accessible isn't a thing because it would effectively be like having like 20 backpacks on hand at no cost which is a bit much. i'd like it if party functions could be used on ttt though because waiting in lobby until your party is together or until you find enough people is pretty annoying

Yea that would be a bit much for unlimited access. I was thinking more of something along the lines of having it function like a storage maid in black dessert online, where you would have a cooldown and would be limited to the amount of items taken out and put in.
Find

+1 yes I would like this and not have to switch servers constantly
Find