Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A controversial thread

So, with the obscene amount of passive and active mobility boosting items we have on the server, it can really make things irritating for the Traitors. This isn't how TTT was before, when people can bunnyhop, leap and bound around. Even Innocents can zoom around the map multiple times faster than anyone normally could, which is a combination of aggravating, round delaying and just...boring to deal with.

So, we should bring back speed boots.
Yeah.
The +50% mobility item in the T shop that gives you fast movin'. No trail this time, so people can't tell you have them super easily. But its a pain in the ass trying to keep up with people when you don't have something for mobility out or an ability available.

Honestly, I'm just not really having fun on TTT. Rounds go by too fast, I barely have time to play as a Traitor. Everyone is using guns that just instantly kill or hit you with twenty status effects, so there's no strategy or thought. 80% of the T items are completely worthless at this point in time and it barely feels like the same game.
Expect more complaint Suggestion threads in the future

I definitely agree with the speed boots but I also think some things should be balanced.. the most significant one for me being the beam sword

with one force jump, people (and i could name them) can scale at least half of the entire map thanks to their mouse wheel. it's ridiculous. on top of giving you the ability to get into inaccessible locations normally, beam also just makes you annoyingly fast to deal with especially for traitors. whenever i see someone bhopping around the map at light speed with 1 jump i just give up then and there on killing them
Find

Yeah, but nobody likes nerfs Enchantable. I agree 100%, but what can you do? Just gotta buff the weaker aspects. I think the beam sword/bunny hopping is super stupid, but, eh, what can you do.
Find

Can’t stop won’t stop, I AM speed

No but I agree, me having mobi with vortex and ninjato with 28.1 mobi is pretty aids sometimes, probably not a bad idea, I’d be mad if there was a nerf
Find

The implementation of the bunny crystal was a fucking mistake cuz ppl complained that they cant bhop and that "one guy" was speeding around half the map in 5 seconds, even though he wasnt. With the bunny crystal right now, you can lap ppl in circles with or without the beam sword jump. Personally I do not like the idea of adding more speed or broken shit to balance the other broken shit in the server (fighting fire with fire basically). Toning down the acceleration or having some speed cap can stop some of the bs Terran's tallking about.

(10-27-2019, 08:26 PM)Glazz Wrote:  The implementation of the bunny crystal was a fucking mistake cuz ppl complained that they cant bhop and that "one guy" was speeding around half the map in 5 seconds, even though he wasnt. With the bunny crystal right now, you can lap ppl in circles with or without the beam sword jump. Personally I do not like the idea of adding more speed or broken shit to balance the other broken shit in the server (fighting fire with fire basically). Toning down the acceleration or having some speed cap can stop some of the bs Terran's tallking about.

Yeah, but people hate nerfs so I've given up on that avenue. I'd prefer it as you said too, but, what can you do? When people are zooming around its a shittingshow just to see if your shots even land.

(10-27-2019, 08:26 PM)Glazz Wrote:  The implementation of the bunny crystal was a fucking mistake cuz ppl complained that they cant bhop and that "one guy" was speeding around half the map in 5 seconds, even though he wasnt. With the bunny crystal right now, you can lap ppl in circles with or without the beam sword jump. Personally I do not like the idea of adding more speed or broken shit to balance the other broken shit in the server (fighting fire with fire basically). Toning down the acceleration or having some speed cap can stop some of the bs Terran's tallking about.

Yeah, but people hate nerfs so I've given up on that avenue. I'd prefer it as you said too, but, what can you do? When people are zooming around at sanic levels its a shittingshow just to see if your shots even land.
Find