Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A Question for Brass

Have you ever thought of making your own gamemode? You already have all the rpg elements in place, I can see that this would make an excellent rpg esque game. Perhaps an open world exploration rpg? Surely you would be able to make that, you are already pretty close to it.

I think it would be more worthwhile to send him this in a PM, but I believe at first he was gonna do his own gamemode but TTT is such a versatile gamemode you can do all sorts of wacky things with it that I think he decided to stick with it, anyways think of the minigames you can do in TTT after rounds they're pretty much gamemodes in themselves.
Find

A lot goes into makeing a gamemode. How many other servers have you seen with an rpg? I don't think that an rpg could be easily made but it could be made. The inventory isn't the only thing needed but it is a big part. It requires new models, textures, and thousands of lines of code. Brass has announced in the past that he was working on a new gamemode. But yah pm him this. I assume you made it a thread to get other people's opinions.
Find

lets all get behind a dating sim gamemode.

As for RPG Freeroam, look into Underdone.
Find

(03-11-2015, 04:24 PM)I Am The Zoidberg, you know. Wrote:  As for RPG Freeroam, look into Underdone.

Underdone doesn't have godlike Dragon RPK's that shoot lasers!!!11
Find

frg the stand alone coming 2012
Love me <3
Find

(03-11-2015, 05:43 PM)Swan Wrote:  frg the stand alone coming 2012

Ill be waiting
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

(03-10-2015, 03:00 PM)Spoon Wrote:  lets all get behind a dating sim gamemode.

this is the best dating sim. EDIT: I just realized what a necro this was.
Find

why would you post
Find