Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Monthly: Captor Crystal

Captor Crystal
When equipped, this crystal grants 15-20% Headshot Damage Resistance. Additionally, if the user is killed in one shot via Headshot, an orb is summoned near the place of death (Orb is the same as the orbs summoned by Tzadkiel). This orb will actively seek out the killer, and if it reaches them, will deal 25% of their current health. The orb can be avoided by dealing a minimum of 100 damage to it before it reaches you. Killing the orb instead rewards 25% of your current health
This monthly is unique in that it must be crafted, however it does not require any specialized perks and the recipe is listed in the flavor text. The ingredients are:
  • Tortured Angel Soul (This is the actual monthly which drops. It is the main required ingredient)
  • Djinn Crystal
  • Vitality Crystal
  • 1800 Crystal Dust
  • Raw Energy Catalyst
The crystal requires Raw Energy to charge (1 per Charge). It cannot be charged via Replenishing, nor can it be socketed into the Crystal Synergizer. It drains 3% per round.
Umpty Dumpty

I think the idea of dropping a crafting ingredient a unique idea, however for people who do not have high crafting levels on anything the item is completely useless/ relies on other players which I do not think is a good idea.

Aside from how you get it, I don't think a crystal that reduces headshot damage would be balanced in and of itself.
Find

(10-18-2019, 08:38 PM)Little Red Riding Mark Wrote:  I think the idea of dropping a crafting ingredient a unique idea, however for people who do not have high crafting levels on anything the item is completely useless/ relies on other players which I do not think is a good idea.

Aside from how you get it, I don't think a crystal that reduces headshot damage would be balanced in and of itself.

If you read, I said it required no perks to craft
Umpty Dumpty
Find

hardhat POG
Find

Too meta-ey. See an orb coming at someone? shoot 'em. See someone shooting an orb? Excuse to kill them. Wouldn't work well, even if the orb was only visible to the shooter.

(10-18-2019, 09:52 PM)Boozerker Wrote:  
(10-18-2019, 08:38 PM)Little Red Riding Mark Wrote:  I think the idea of dropping a crafting ingredient a unique idea, however for people who do not have high crafting levels on anything the item is completely useless/ relies on other players which I do not think is a good idea.

If you read, I said it required no perks to craft

Crystal Dust requires level 10 to craft and assuming you get rid of the need for crystal dust, if you don't have the other items the Tortured Angel Soul is completely useless and all can do is sell it.
I like your idea of integrating crafting, but due to the nature of crafting it does not fit too well, that or you went about it the wrong way and maybe lots of fragments would work better.
Also I like your integration of Raw energy Catalyst
Find