Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Crate with Legendary/Prim Suggestions (IOD crate or Community 2)

Community Crate 2 or IOD Crate
(Or a custom Crate called Explorer's crate could be applied to a new event that is about going to a different island/land or just in whatever it could be in)
ALL ENHANCEABLE ITEMS IN THIS CRATE LEVEL UP BY KILLING AI AND DEALING DAMAGE TO BOSSES

Godlikes: (I am coming up with 2 or 3 ideas my concepts are not finished though for any of them)
-A Minigun that can be used in crafting along with sharks from fishing (High Rate of Fire, Low damage, very low mobility, viable in events, Rate of fire, damage resistance, stability, and accuracy increases with longer revving, +1000 ammo capacity, can move while revved, but not while shooting, and sounds like an A-10 Warthog
-A Sticky Grenade Mod that lays down a bed of Webs making players immobile and slow OR a discombobulator mod that instead of pushing people away pulls people and objects toward its center.
-A Famas godlike that has viability and utility in events despite being burst fire

Primodials:

Prim Melee: Shovel
-Unique Ability: Stun opponents you hit with this weapon make them stand still and holster their weapon
-100% chance to stun on headshots (head bonks?) (A metal bonk sound plays when a player is hit by the headshot)
-50% chance to stun on all other limb hits

+Prospective gun (Enhanceable Max lvl: +17) [CANNOT BE GALIL, AUG, NOR SCAR]{CAN BE TMP AND MP5}
Unique Prefix: Sanguine
Sanguine: If damage is taken , either through self-harm, bullets, or AI, Rate of Fire and Damage is increased by 10-30% for 20 seconds [Time and % varies on gun drop]
(Definition of Sanguine: optimistic or positive, especially in an apparently bad or difficult situation; and Bloody-Red)
- Prospective guns have an increased chance to be Gilded, Half-Gilded, and Lucky
=Base Stats (Max stats)
+30% Damage
+30% Rate of Fire
-10% Mobi (non-enhanceable)
+10% Reload Speed
+5% Stability (Non-enhanceable)
(You should choose the exp per stat I'm am not good at that balancing)

Puzzling gun
Unique Suffix: "of Reversal"
-1/x chance to confused the target making their movement reversed (left swapped with right, forward with backward, and jump with crouch; as well as with aiming left with right and up with down)
-1/8-20 chance to proc for 10-20 seconds (any shorter and the effect is too awkward to have enough time to react and switch movement style)

Base Stats: (Max Stats are shown)
+5% damage (does not change)
+35% Rate of Fire
+20% Mobility
+20% Stability
+15% Reload Speed
+5 Ammo

+Spaghetticator (Bizon and Famas)[Famas needs some love; Maxlvl Eveningstar does not count]
Unique Suffix: Spaghettification
Name Meaning: "In astrophysics, spaghettification (sometimes referred to as the noodle effect) is the vertical stretching and horizontal compression of objects into long thin shapes (rather like spaghetti) in a very strong non-homogeneous gravitational field; it is caused by extreme tidal forces."

Ability: Stretches and Widens the Playermodel vertically and horizontally make the player easier to be hit by body/Limb shots for 10 seconds. While Spaghettified the affected player takes 5 damage a second. While Spaghettified the affected player's screen has a wobbling effect (similar to Nausea in Minecraft) for the same 10 seconds.

Base Stats:
Ammo Count: from +100 to +200
Damage: -50%
Rate of Fire: +50%
Stability: Random from -50% to +50%
Reload Speed: Random from -50% to +50%
Accuracy: Random from -100% to +50%

Visuals: Just the Spaghetti no plate nor table:

Other Primordials:
(EDIT)
MeatBaller
-Unique Prefix: Meaty
-has a 1/5-20 chance to shoot a MeatBall that deals 20 damage

Legendaries: (Each has a chance for the Reversal Suffix from Primordial #2: Puzzling gun)
All Legendaries are Enhanceable to Level: 15 (Max stats are shown)

"Scout's offensive": (Scout Rifle that can swap into a burst Famas) (This is the edited version and it fits the name more. I can see it as an effective TTT gun)
-High Damage in Scout Rifle Mode
-5 bullets a clip
-10% mobility (Promotes staying still in rifle mode and moving while in famas mode)
-Normal Reload Speed
+150% damage to AI while in Rifle Mode (I repeat AI only not in TTT)
-Shoots 1 bullet every second
AI hits while in Scout Rifle Mode increases damage (Similar to phantasmal trait, but AI only)

When Swapped to Famas Mode All stats Flip (Damage changes)
-There should be a 1-second delay between famas and rifle mode (so it can useful in ttt for the snipers on FRG)
- While in Famas Mode:
+30% rate of fire
+20% damage
+10% mobility
0% reload speed
-30% stability
Killing AI gives +10% reload speed and +30% stability (Nullifies negative stability)

"Support's Aid" (Vector only)
Normal Stats all around, but unique trait:
For every rightful AI/Player hit, players around you will have a bullet returned ammo to their clip and a +40% damage boost for that one returned bullet and receive 1 point of health (Stormforged trait but communist)
-1/3-10 chance to Proc ^ (the 1/3-10 varies on the dropped item)

"Pallidan's Defense": (Primary Weapon: Melee Hammer)(Max Stats)(Deathbringer is a rifle and melee so I integrated this concept into this, if the Guardian's Shield is added this weapon pairs well with it as a set for defense)
+25% Mobility
+20% Rate of Fire
+40 damage a hit
+50% damage Reduction (while active and not active; EVENTS ONLY)
Does an aoe swipe attack in front of the player that can hit AI at a decent range (Knocks plays back in TTT or halts momentum)
Model/Visual's has an iron (silver color) Thick Hammer head and a thick wooden handle

Example image:

Rares: (I couldn't think of much just put Garbage tier gun in here)
Poop tier gun
-a shitty gun that does 10 damage a hit

Crafting:
"Spaghetti and Meatballs" (takes up 9/9 crafting slots)
- 3 MeatBaller catalysts + 1 Spaghetticator Catalyst
- 503 crystal Dust
- 93 Prim Fragments
- 43 Legend Fragments
- 999 Uncommon Fragments
-50 gold bars

Ability:
=This is a misc item that when used places down a dish a of Spaghetti that gives a Random Buff or Debuff of up + or -40% for 10 seconds (all available buffs/debuffs) to anyone who eats it.
=Has a cooldown of 40 seconds

MeatBaller will be the most common primordial and the Legendaries are also very rare drops, but the most common items are Rares and Garbage.
(I wanted the crate to have fun items that also are usable and viable in events, I do believe some of these items may be overpowered, so balance as necessary as with anything; Maybe the legendaries would be better as primordials)  [o,o]

Edits:
MeatBaller
Unique Prefix: Meaty
-has a 1/5-20 chance to shoot a MeatBall that deals 20 damage

(Orignal Scout's Offensive Idea)
"Scout's offensive": (Scout Rifle Only) {I tried to think of something but how do you even make a rifle viable for events besides abilities}
High Damage
2 bullets a clip
Fast reload speed
very low stability (-50% Stability)

Scout's Offensive just sounds like a scarlet but legendary and a rifle, but the spaghetti and meatballs seems like a saliferous warbanner and im not sure how i feel about that
Find

I thought something different for the scout's offensive I have included the original at the bottom of the post, and I have replaced it.
Find

I believe the legendaries I suggested, may a be a bit wack, but I strongly like the primordials I suggested.
The Paladin's Defense should probably be a primordial.
Find