Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What would you like to see on the server?

The removal / change to Engraved screen effect. This trait is so widely available due to being in the common drop table that it isn't even funny.

With that out of the way, here are my two personal desires:
1. A new accessory crate and/or new accessories to replace current end-round ones and/or Reputation Accessories Additions
We haven't seen a new burst of accessories in a long time. One of my favorite aspects of FRG is the model customization. Remember this? https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=1204
These were the days. Your model made YOU a character in FRG. Nowadays, everyone has them disabled.
2. A streamlined way to help answer questions new players might ask
I had an idea when I saw the !server chatbox, which allowed players to chat cross-server. I think it'd be neat to have a new system where players can post questions on a new tab in the Inventory. New players will post questions and veterans (people with either high-level or lots of Rep) can respond to them. Yeah yeah, you might say "just ask in discord or game chat" but if I had a nickel for everytime I heard a new player ask what crystals do and no-one responds I'd be filthy rich.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

Oh and also

IOD Stats/leaderboards
Make Vhoxel lore guy
Radar refresh reduced would be cool
Revamp Survive and possibly Grims?
TBH, a better achievements GUI and basically just more achievements. I know achievements are like somewhere lost in time now, but it would be cool to see a bunch of new achievements to work towards to. Maybe shows what goals a new player should strive for? Confusedhrug:

and preparing time reduced also, like 10 seconds?

Oh one more thing,

Community Challenges where the reward is dependent on your participation to the challenge

(10-15-2019, 11:31 PM)The Black Parade Wrote:  I made a suggestion a long time ago about this, but I still think we should have a "operation book" like thing in CS:GO. I don't know what other people stances are for operations or csgo as a whole, but I think having limited time objectives for festive/new big content (like events), setup similar to CS:GO op. books would be really cool and have a big goal to work towards: completing all the objectives in the timed event.

But it might be a far-fetched idea as something like this would take a good amount of time to do.

Moat Man Summer Climb, Fall Ascent, Winter Mount, Spring Scale

Though I personally really liked the moat man summer climb, but one thing I noticed is that it gave a lot of really good guns that were trade able and it kinda bruh'd the economy a bit. I think that they shouldn't be trade able but also give a badge as to not take up space if you don't want the items.
Find

-Forerunner frags need some love (lets face it the only time they get used is for swifts or agony just to be crafted anyways)
-Duo exculsive raid (preferably something very challenging) would be great.
-auto craft keys thanks
-difficulty options for events (except grims) higher difficulty for more loot or unique items only from harder modes. (Guns are locked to less than 6000 or 7000 power and galil cant be used or something to that effect.) Making attacks more difficult do more damage or something like that. (This is what I'd really like to see)
-we dont need community 2 we have monthly now Jake.
-more crafting content, release frags so we can have masterworks please.
-we need another competent coder so less of this is thrown on you Brassman. (I realize this is difficult to find someone)
-boss rush content is cool but it the lowest of my personal concerns.
Find

(10-15-2019, 11:53 PM)De_Vour Wrote:  -difficulty options for events (except grims) higher difficulty for more loot or unique items only from harder modes. (Guns are locked to less than 6000 or 7000 power and galil cant be used or something to that effect.) Making attacks more difficult do more damage or something like that. (This is what I'd really like to see)
To add onto this, maybe you could do something similar to Destiny Nightfalls, like it has a few modifiers that makes the event easier/harder
Find

Finish the extincts. Mainly add the rest of the astrological signs. It feels like a half baked idea and I would have wanted that completed before jumping to crafting to be completely honest with you. Which don't make them all viable, it would be best to keep it a bell curve of value. If you need ideas host an idea thread and pick your favorite.

Skins would be nice :0. If the skin is accepted pay the guy with ingame stuff or make a store just for skin makers and give them currency to spend it on based on the rarity.
1 hobo token for a common skin
5 hobo tokens for an epic skin
15 hobo tokens for animated skin
Allow folks to commission skins for ingame items? They have a third party holder (A staff member most likely) hold the gold/items for the guy and pay commissioner when they put up the skin. This is an idea, cause we all know that certain guns aint going to get skins normally.

Rename tokens, fuck you I still want these things and won't stop asking for them.

Enable staff double xp rounds

Sponsor days - It'll show up in Announcements that XYZ has sponsored Server X for the day.
A sponsor day
Reserve a slot for the individual- If possible
It will act like lucky is active, stacks with with lucky maps adding +33% of the lucky map's effect.
Acts like double XP weekend, stacks with double XP weekend adding +50% more XP.
Reduce the cost of resetting dailies by 3K, 12K total.
Easy scrolls kills are reduced to 7 flat, 10-15 kills are typical.

Sponsoring a server will cost 500K. Could win sponsor tickets in the VIP spin or spin2win?

Edit: Also rework the censoring names. It is ridiculous what get censored.
Find

-my mirror shield of eggcellence DOESN'T actually shoot eggs

-can we see all cooldowns on forums like we see worm queen and grim's labyrinth? would be nice.

-wq isnt in !cooldowns * command.. small thing but QoL

-can we check others' cooldowns with !cooldowns ? QOL!

-new extinctables for shit godlikes like bloodweep, that thing is ass

-ult recon runes on enhanceables plz

-make hunter rounds less long.. maybe add the circle that closes in or something its just not fun. same shit for all the other minigames honestly, or perhaps add enticing uniques to them to make them not a drag. also just remove moonlord that dude takes way too long to kill

-make prim keys worth making, or other keys in general cuz they fuckin blow ass compared to that spicy crafting XP

-this would be a pretty big change but maybe letting us put comments on market listings, like just a few words. also maybe some section on market where u can say what you're looking for and the price and if someone has it they can just sell it there

-if you have multiple suffixes on an item, the name of the item should either keep listing the suffixes out or have some sort of unique indicator, like some other symbol idk

also the /cooldown command is useless and should probably just be removed. this is mostly just qol stuff but im not creative XD
Find

Make horse dick prop gun, also everything enchant said
Renamw tokens!!!

I'm only really looking forward to fishing related stuff. Kind of a shame when theres a lot more fish/rods that were made and aren't being used, let alone no ability for soul catcher.

Dog class

More challenges for scrolls. Stuff like just play x rounds/play for x time even.
Find