Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Asuna complaint

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Asuna

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:87036960

Map the event happened on: N/A

Date of event: 9/24-10/14

What Happened?: I loaned him 40k, he promised to pay back 60k. He hasn't been on since 10/6 and has ignored my past 2 messages on steam, despite being online, so I don't think he plans to pay back any of his loans.

Witnesses:

Evidence: Trade logs+    
Find

god stop loaning people things and screeching you don't get your money back people. nobody is here to babysit you. you're taking a risk. there's no system or guarantee implemented. stop doing this. stupid. hilarious when you message someone every couple days over 40k, something you can literally make in a 30 minute IOD run lmfao. y'all so desperate holy shit its just tiring to see these threads, christ. make a thread on someone actually scamming people or something.
fuckin' moatmen.

(10-15-2019, 01:08 AM)Terran Wrote:  god stop loaning people things and screeching you don't get your money back people. nobody is here to babysit you. you're taking a risk. there's no system or guarantee implemented. stop doing this. stupid. hilarious when you message someone every couple days over 40k, something you can literally make in a 30 minute IOD run lmfao. y'all so desperate holy shit its just tiring to see these threads, christ. make a thread on someone actually scamming people or something.
fuckin' moatmen.

what he said

If we look at the dates from the two complaints you will see a 2 day difference. Clearly Asuna is taking loans and not planning on paying them back.

Yea it takes a day to get the money back and Asuna still hasn't done that in 20 days. I don't think this report is about the money, but for bringing information forward and tarnishing Asuna's name further.

Also Terran :wtfman:
Find

Nukem finna make a report on his little brother not wanting too share chocolate with him soon.
Keep up the quality shitposts : > )
Find

what Terran said and also yeah asuna has done this multiple times, prolly do something ye

oh no 40k he said he was going to pay back but has no obligation to because its a risk you took lending him coins despite his reputation
Umpty Dumpty

just dont loan lul

(10-15-2019, 04:21 AM)Kcat Wrote:  just dont loan lul
Find

Lending coins has always been a personal risk. It’s never been supported before, why should it be now?
Umpty Dumpty