Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Buff] Ender of Dreams

The gun itself big doodoo, accuracy is pretty low, damage is mediocre and the stability is god awful. Not to mention the ass reload time too. Also, the animation is garbage.

The proc is also equally as bad, it's cool sure but it doesn't really help besides revealing where people are. I've used it multiple times and from what I've seen, as long as you move around consistently, the beam does like 10 damage max on a target. Sure it forces them to move but what kind of mongoloid stands still in ttt.

Nephthys has almost the exact same proc, and does a lot more damage.

Dark matter also has basically the same proc, can hit multiple people, does a lot more damage and forces them to move in an awkward circle motion to not get damaged.

And while we're at it, give it a cool ability :>)
Find

Highly disagree. It already 100% catches up to you, so there's no doing it like the dark matter proc. When I get proc'd I can't escape it, it always catches up and steals at least half my health within a few seconds. It may not be some literal laser but it's a honeybadger. You get what you code XD. Lmk when you wanna sell it, I won't overpay like you did but It will def go to the right home <3
Find

(10-09-2019, 03:51 PM)Unreal Oz Wrote:  Highly disagree. It already 100% catches up to you, so there's no doing it like the dark matter proc. When I get proc'd I can't escape it, it always catches up and steals at least half my health within a few seconds. It may not be some literal laser but it's a honeybadger. You get what you code XD. Lmk when you wanna sell it, I won't overpay like you did but It will def go to the right home <3

you can Dodge the laser by litterally walking straight
Find

you can dodge bullets literally by walking straight wtf guns suck now
Find

It speeds up to a undodgeable pace even if you walk in a straight line, so your definitely taking damage, not to mention the flare over your head that everyone in game can track. Already much better then dark matter which proc can be 100% doged and keeps u in a small area which can be controlled if your attentive. If you wand ender buffed id suggest getting dark matter buffed first Smile
Find

(10-09-2019, 04:30 PM)Unreal Oz Wrote:  It speeds up to a undodgeable pace even if you walk in a straight line, so your definitely taking damage, not to mention the flare over your head that everyone in game can track. Already much better then dark matter which proc can be 100% doged and keeps u in a small area which can be controlled if your attentive. If you wand ender buffed id suggest getting dark matter buffed first Smile

It might hit you if you have a lot of negative mobi or are ADSing for some reason. Proc is actual garbo if the person has any sense to not backtrack. Any positive or default mobi stat can outrun it even though it scales to your mobi stat it won't catch up unless you decide it would be a good idea to go backwards. The proc does a lot of damage if you stand in it for more than 3 seconds lmao
Find

Well let's assume we're not using this gun only on camel, any left, right, forward, or backwards, lets the laser get closer and closer to you. I just feel that given any map with obstacles or buildings that laser catches up with you and you deal alot of damage, nearly 30-45 damage just for proc'ing someone. I'll hop on and I'd love for you to change my opinion on it, but as is i think that last buff hit the nail on the head.
Find

oh boy i love taking 8 damage
Find

I actually have no problems with the actual gun. I think it's pretty good. Not a fan of the proc though. I would prefer if it did something else, but had the same concept with the beam. Something else that I suggested is a way to call the beam's target to who you're looking at, so you can at least use it on a person for a short time.
Find