Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Maps you dislike/have problems

gm_construct and gm_flatgrass: These two maps are far too large for TTT and overall not designed for TTT in any shape or fashion. Plus, they both have sniper fever; most traitors will stick to sniping from very far away where the only way to fight back is to countersnipe or hide...which doesn't exactly provoke strategic gameplay from either side.
ttt_christmastown: The map is too small for FRG's rendition of TTT and I personally despise the map for its small size and very high difficulty for traitors to work effectively. Also, people keep fucking voting for it like coME THE FUCK ON PICK A BETTER MAP AAAAAAA
ttt_NTGrooftops: The map is clearly broken in places. Not gamebreakingly broken, granted, but the obvious invisible textures, black sky in places and skybox not functioning correctly are evident signs of a map that needs replacing. Besides, don't we already have a version of this map that actually works? (i.e. ttt_ntg_rooftops_re_final)
ttt_rogueport: I'm okay with the map not being removed, I just don't wanna have to keep hitting my stopsound bind every time a new round starts. Maybe an edit would be better for this map?
ttt_warehouse: An okay-ish map, again not a map I'd want removed...if people didn't spam Spider Pheromone on it (which spawns the Spider Queen) which will basically crash other players' games to desktop at random at any point during the Spider Queen round, often multiple times in a row and in one case almost making the entire server completely unplayable. Personally, I'd just completely disable Spider Pheromone usage on this map and leave it at that, if at all possible.
Find

Messages In This Thread
Maps you dislike/have problems - Jake1o - 10-09-2019, 04:08 AM
RE: Maps you dislike/have problems - Cute - 10-09-2019, 05:23 AM
RE: Maps you dislike/have problems - Dylan - 10-09-2019, 08:50 PM
RE: Maps you dislike/have problems - Moz - 10-09-2019, 09:01 PM
RE: Maps you dislike/have problems - ManeGunner6 - 10-09-2019, 09:09 PM
RE: Maps you dislike/have problems - Hala - 10-09-2019, 09:30 PM