Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Monthly Suggestion] Basilisk Crystalized Life Essence

====================================================
Name: Basilisk Crystalized Life Essence

Description:A basilisk is a legendary reptile reputed to be a serpent king, now a shadow of it's former self.

Slot: Misc

Model: A crystal with weak, flickering light in it.

Usage: Nothing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The monthly (Basilisk Crystalized Life Essence) need to be awakened with  sacrifices ( 15 - 25 kills)
Name: Basilisk Life Essence

Description: It's seem the Basilisk is waking up, better get it a cage.

Model: A crystal with fast flickering light in it.

Usage: Nothing.
Go to ancient cave and kill Bloodwydn to make a cage from dark magic.
Name: Caged Basilisk

Description: This gona improve my asernal or it can be another asernal

Model: A crystal with constant  light in it with faint black smoke emitting.

Ability: On active give followings buff for 30 seconds and put on cooldown for 1 minute 30 seconds.
                +15% Mobility
                +Make your shots always slow target
                +Has 1/13 chance to decrease target's mouse sensitivity

Ability: On active give followings buff for 15 seconds, put on cooldowns for 1 minute and 30 second and the following debuff for 15 seconds after buffs end (30 seconds after active)
+10% Mobility
+Make your shots always slow target
+Has 1/13 chance to decrease target's mouse sensitivity
-20% Mobility
-Take extra 5% damage
[Optional - Secret] Take Caged Basilisk and Cerberus to Oruk with additional 1 God Shard (A droplet of Divine Blood)
[Optional - Secret] Take Caged Basilisk and Cerberus to Oruk with additional a God Shard (A droplet of Divine Blood) and Ancient gemstone (A droplet of Celestial Tear)

Name: Horcrux

Rarity: Exotic

Description: I am the one who shall not be cursed

Slot: Primary

Model: A modified Cerberus with green glow (Acidgat from COD)

Base Gun: Shotgun - Comparing to Cerberus. example <Stat from Horcrux>/<Stat from Cerberus>
Accuracy: +22%/20%
Clip: -4/-2
Rate of Fire: +22%/18%
Damage: 1 damage each pallet x4 / 23.75 damage per pallet x4
Stability: 0%/-5%
Reload Speed: -15%%/-25%

Traits:

1.The gun will always proc contagion, dealing 15 damage every 1 second for 6 seconds   and can proc haunt trait. (add)
2.Haunt trait - improve from original haunt trait from ceberus by 1 (1/8 chances -> 1/7 chance)

====================================================

These're my suggestions, the stats is all over the place somewhat but the main idea behind the monthly is to give it a quest - to make it feel rewarding when you get the monthly and not just "oh cool i got monthly". Other than that, the Horcrux in concept is an upgrade to cerberus in a weird way, it main concept is that decrease the instant damage of the cerberus and turn it into a weapon that unique in a way that it deal damage through effect that can spread to other which increase it overall effectiveness against group of players yet somewhat weak against duel.

Edit 1: Remove Excess Words
Edit 2: Try to balance according to replies for fun.

Some interesting concepts here. I think this type of item with a whole quest line and secrets to improve it shouldn't be a monthly though. Then people will expect that sort of thing every month and it's pretty hard to come up with and create something like that every month. I've talked to Brass during the creation process of monthlies and he puts a lot of work and thought into them. He is always worried about the monthly not being good enough or not liked enough. He puts a lot of effort into making something unique and fun but not OP. Having to do something like this every month would be tough.

That being said it's a great idea and I could definitely see this as an event unique or something. Cool stuff here +1 but with some changes.

Yeah, I'm with Jake.
This is super cool, but as a monthly it'd set an unnecessarily high bar that future monthlies would probably struggle to achieve.
And I feel like the godshard fee for making a Horcrux should be a little higher. Maybe up it to 3? Just a thought tho.

+1 anyway
Find

+1 as new crate celestial tier
Find

Maybe lower the move speed a little or add a debuff at the end of the duration, seeing as it slows the mouse sensitivity of who you are shooting, it would make it harder for others to aim at you. That could encourage people to use weapons with high mobility along with mobi on kill, which combined with this could make them basically impossible to hit, not including if they used a CCD with Aquarius. If you have a fast moving target shooting at you, while you're slowed (making you easier to hit) and unable to react fast enough because of the slow to mouse sensitivity, it makes counterplay a lot harder/impossible. Other than that, it sounds fine to me, including what Jake said.
Find

(10-09-2019, 01:31 AM)Cute Wrote:  ====================================================
Traits:

1.The gun will always proc contagion, dealing 15 damage every 1 second for 6 seconds   and can proc haunt trait. (add)
2.Haunt trait - improve from original haunt trait from ceberus by 1 (1/8 chances -> 1/7 chance)

I can't be the only one seeing this right? 15 damage every 1 second for 6 seconds? GUARANTEED? THAT IS FUCKING 90 DAMAGE GUARANTEED / SHOT FROM A GODDAMN SHOTGUN ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?