Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dilapidation

The suggestion I'm about to make is for the only reason that it's completely random to whom drops the jewel, Who drops more community crates and generally is entirely rng based considering that it's about 10% of the same group of people who always carry the Dilapidation events *every time*.

I think that there should be a new system in place, a Score system.

**System:**
Things you'd gain score for: (Listed from highest gaining score to lowest gaining score method)
*Standing on Pillar.
*Healing OTHER players.
*Boosting other players dps.
*A percentage of the shots you land on enemies. (Chipping not included as people would constantly do +attack in console with polarity)
*A percentage of your damage dealt to targets.

And at the end of it, If a single Jewel is to be dropped, it'll be dropped to the most useful/helpful player in the game.
The four methods of gaining score impacts your chances at dropping the jewel and crates.

e.g
Player 1 scores 45% higher on average on EVERY STAT than every other player, therefore having the highest average would yield the highest chance to drop the Jewel.

***Why are the two lowest score factors; Damage and Shots hit?***
The reason I don't think damage or shots hit should be the highest yielding factor or the shots you land, Is because players with EXTREMELY overpowered event weapons would easily rack up the highest score, creating a Rich get richer scenario (Like Kraken), therefore I think the percentage of shots you land and the percentage of damage you deal should be much lower compared to the other two score factors.

***How could this be calculated?***
Simple, add the score of everyone together, and those who are within the 25%+ higher than average range would be put into a lottery and based on their scores would have a higher chance to drop the Jewel.

***What about people with wands & healing orb of christmas racking up the highest score?***
Healing wouldn't necessarily be overpowered for score but more as a way of giving a bonus to those who choose to heal other players instead of themselves.

***Why is Boosting other players dps lower than Healing?***
Boosting another players dps, Warbanner doesn't require you to necessarily do 'anything' much, You pop down the warbanner and you shoot with them, I think it should actually be the lowest but it could be changed easily.

Not a bad idea, I don't like how easy it is to leech oxy either. Maybe it could drop in the way that kraken drops eyes (1/6 chance to drop for person with most score, if they don't get it next person in line gets the same roll and so on)
Find