Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Make Dilapidation Fun Again

Several people have said that Dilapidation seems like a chore nowadays. I've even heard people asking to make it an ejoin event, which is the wrong way to fix this. Dilapidation is, for many new players, a gateway event to FRG. Not many new players understand the lingo and strats people use for Events, and consequently not many new players are taken on events.
Here are some of the suggestions I've heard from some people and a few ideas of my own.

1. Make Easter Egg IV's droppable Again
    Used to be on the drop table, not anymore. Seeing as how they are now only obtainable from Enjoyment, which is rare enough on it's own, it wouldn't be too much to ask if they were re-added even at a lower chance.
  2. x Pillar is Under Attack!
    Lot's of times the event is dragged out simply due to no one understanding the fact that you have to defend the pillars, and I've seen times when we have half the players on Green and the other half on Orange with no one on Red. If an announcement would pop up in chat when a pillar was falling or undefended, this kind of problem wouldn't occur.
  3. Equal Opportunity for Jewels
    97% of the time either an afk or someone who just joined will get the Jewel. The Jewels simply aren't valuable enough to only have 1 per Oxylus. Simply make it so everyone has a chance for an individual jewel, even if that means occasionally no one will get one.
  4. New Uniques
    There really are only pets and crates in Oxylus, and the Godlike is not highly valued or desired (despite being pretty cool)

Feel free to offer any other ideas
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I don't think easter eggs should come back, but maybe instead either something thats not festive or a new crate.

maybe for the jewels it would be like kraken where the person who did the most damage (or rolls between who survived) gets the jewel, and then someone random will get one as well.

azuredge+sag ccd combo = 100% jewel chance ez
Find

(10-02-2019, 10:59 PM)The Black Parade Wrote:  I don't think easter eggs should come back, but maybe instead either something thats not festive or a new crate.

maybe for the jewels it would be like kraken where the person who did the most damage (or rolls between who survived) gets the jewel, and then someone random will get one as well.

seeing as ive been on despacito map A LOT and haven't gotten even one is sad BUT changing it will change how players act. Aka if top DPS gets jewel then people will stop healing, and if you do only players that are alive can get jewel (which i think would be a better idea) then people will also stop healing.

(i get annoyed when im healing and players keep yelling at me like. "i need healing" and "why arent you healing me", making me wanting to stop healing players) <- just my input.

Introduce hard mode so we get no heals, no indicators in oxylus, loot is distributed based off remaining hp c;
Find

I like 2 and 4 but I am strongly against 1 and 3.
Find

Well the one change I would like to see is that Jewel is only droppable to alive players. Too many people just half ass it, die, and then get the jewel while the rest of us are putting in the actual work. That's a no-no in my book.

probably just change the color of red or orange to purple/blue and change jewel to alive people only. maybe even a hard mode where if you kill oxylus in x amount of time or do a secret you fight all the mini bosses at once
Find

at the very least i'd agree with any sort of bonus for living at all. as it stands there basically isnt a reason to try on final stage at all.
Find

heres some suggestions for the juul
1. Make multiple drop like enraged eyes do in kraken:
-one for top damage (probably not this one because there's a limited amount of bombs)
-random for top 8 or 12 top damage
-completely random
2. Make it so only people who are alive, or people who have dealt a certain amount of damage (over 1k or something) can drop it
3. Adding to what bez said, make different juuls with different colors/designs that can add different traits.
Find