Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bezerker Toxicity

Steam Name of Offending Player(s):Bezerker

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): it doesn't matter nothing's going to happen, he was purposefully being toxic and now I am apparently witch hunting him.

Map the event happened onBig Grinilapidation

Date of event:9/20/19

What Happened?: Starting random arguments over trivial things(one in particular is me saying that my bomb was yeeted by Oxy as I threw it, instead of dismissing it he had to start an argument over it) Calling people a "moat man" to intentionally insult them , ear raping, and even saying "I'm having the time of my life" while doing these things

Witnesses:just about everyone on at the time to name a few Cheny, whofam, Manegunner6, deathrayjj, turquoise , and Asuna

Evidence:I don't have any because he did everything VC and O is too loud

I will add testimony to this, as the context involved Dilapidation.
Basically, he constantly (and willingly to the point of acknowledgement) behaved in an excruciatingly toxic manner towards other players present on the server at the time over stuff that lasted, at best, for just under a minute.
He displayed grievances with how players were using the bombs which would typically be a fair enough complaint...if he then hadn't riddled his complaints about the skill-levels of the bomb users with plenty of insults directed at those specific bombers and...well, pretty much everybody else who intervened in his flawed line of logic to relentlessly verbally abuse anyone who didn't do everything exactly the way he wanted it to happen, as if the only way to encourage the other players online to defeat Oxylus is to nonstop shit on them and be a huge jackass to them.

I can also confirm that he earraped the mic. He did it for a very brief 2-4 seconds but it was clear he was attempting to destroy our headphones in an effort to be...well, I have no better words for it: to be an aggressively annoying and childish cunt.

However, I too do not have evidence of this. If I had known he was going to behave like an ass in such a downright pathetic manner, I'd have started recording and not stopped until he left.

tl;dr can confirm; Bezerker behaved like a toxic fuck and did so willingly
Find

This has got to be the worst report I've seen in a while.
I'm honestly quite impressed that you think that this right here would get Bez in trouble.
The one thing that's right about this report is that you managed to spell his name correctly.
Mistake #1: No SteamID
Mistake #2: VERY Vague description of what happened. Overall being toxic, like how? Ear raping? Then why not ask a mod or such to gag him? And the worst of all saying that he's "Having the time of his life" oh noooo.
Mistake #3: No actual evidence?? LOL.
That's only pointing out the blatant errors in the post itself, the underlying issue here is the real problem. The underlying issue being that you're CLEARLY out to get Bez.
I have multiple times seen you and him bicker in discord and it's quite clear you hold some grudge against him, and this weak ass report ain't really helpin your case.
And obviously I can completely see Bez being loud every now and then and he's defo no angel, but since it's all happening in game and since you clearly dislike him then JUST BLOCK THE MAN.
I am very disappointed in this post as a whole and it's not a good look for you IMO.
Find

Just like to post this here http://imgur.com/a/916lX9U
I'll be straight, I did NOT handle this correctly, and in no way should that be forgiven. HOWEVER, I was pushed to this point mostly due to how frustrating it is that things were allowed to escalate to this point.

Here's where it all started, about a month or less ago, I helped in reporting NoFace for targeting and metagame on BR. Immediately following his ban, I received DM's from Dorian, a friend of his I guess. He was upset I got NoFace banned, and complained about me being a "bitch" whenever possible. I blocked him, and hoped that was the end of it.
Later, Crimson got in on the mix, shown at the start of the Imgur Album. I didn't give it much attention when I saw it, and hoped it would end there.
Sadly, as shown in the Album, it didn't, eventually escalating into the showdowns on Discord yesterday and the episode just now.

Sure, you could say I should've just blocked him, and it would've likely ended there. But I dislike others being able to talk bad about me without me being able to defend myself. Blocking only allows them to speak their mind without direct confrontation.
My behavior was wrong, probably enough to nullify my member app, and it honestly should. But the fact that by helping out the community and doing the right thing and assisting in stopping a known metagamer resulted in being harassed and vilified without any help from staff is what annoys me more than anything Crimson or Dorian said.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

For a bit more reference, posting this: https://i.gyazo.com/f33e15ecfdca05331e004b9238eb9d9b.png In discord like 10 minutes after creating the thread is NOT a very good thing to do either.
Find

I feel like this is said too much, but this is pretty saddening.

Bez, wtf man. I made you a member app and it is prob going to get trashed. Thanks for fessing up to what you did and give me details that correlate with the other side, but this could have been done in such a better manor.

Krampus, I wish I wasn't in a rush and read that better. You aint helping by calling him a bitch for no reason. I know Noface is your friend but that doesn't give you the right to be toxic to the person that made a reasonable report, I mean come on.
Find

(09-21-2019, 12:32 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  I feel like this is said too much, but this is pretty saddening.

Bez, wtf man. I made you a member app and it is prob going to get trashed. Thanks for fessing up to what you did and give me details that correlate with the other side, but this could have been done in such a better manor.

Krampus, I wish I wasn't in a rush and read that better. You aint helping by calling him a bitch for no reason. I know Noface is your friend but that doesn't give you the right to be toxic to the person that made a reasonable report, I mean come on.

I think everyone here evolved is the wrong in someway. even Nytemart for not saying goodnyte to me
fuck you pussy bitch u ain't getting shit from me without being a tier 3 sub first

(09-21-2019, 12:32 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  I think everyone here evolved is the wrong in someway.

Pretty sure I'm basically a bystander amongst whatever hateboner Krampus might have and Bezerker actually owning up to his mistakes like a fucking champ, to be totally honest.
Find

(09-21-2019, 12:38 AM)ManeGunner6 Wrote:  
(09-21-2019, 12:32 AM)Beebee1303 Wrote:  I think everyone here evolved is the wrong in someway.

Pretty sure I'm basically a bystander amongst whatever hateboner Krampus might have and Bezerker actually owning up to his mistakes like a fucking champ, to be totally honest.

I was making a joke and forgot you posted, you're ok.
Find

Alright, I know i'm really immature, thankyou for trying to better me

(09-21-2019, 12:38 AM)ManeGunner6 Wrote:  

I don't hate him, I hate how he acts just like me, maybe even worse and Is praised while I get shat on everyday
Find